• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Paracord slings

jco69

Any interest? i'm going to be making one for myself and wanted to see if there would be any interest in these. I have no idea on price yet, just want to see if it would be worth doing.again, at this point it's still just a thought.would be this type of weave in pretty much any color they make:
Paracord-bracelet-with-a-side-release-buckle.jpg

I've seen these and theyre pretty cool!

I'm certain there is interest in them if the price is right.

Couple of questions, i'm assuming swivels are pretty much standard right? i roughly figured a 31"sling(measured mine) would cost around $35 with swivels, shipped with one color of paracord. i realize you can go pretty much any where and get a sling for less than that, but with materials and time, at $35 shipped i'm not making a whole lot. what do you think?

You and I are on the same line, I ws thinking of the same thing! could you do a single point sling with a fastex buckle? Emagine a rotating cuff around the grip portion of the (standard) stock with a quick release buckle and a sling. That way if a bad guy grabbs hold of it you can brake free of it.

jco69 said:
Couple of questions, i'm assuming swivels are pretty much standard right? i roughly figured a 31"sling(measured mine) would cost around $35 with swivels, shipped with one color of paracord. i realize you can go pretty much any where and get a sling for less than that, but with materials and time, at $35 shipped i'm not making a whole lot. what do you think?

More than fair! Get paid for your time man! I totally understand what its like providing a hand made product and trying to make a few bucks on it... it never seems to work out in such a way you actually make anything on it.

I made a Paracord Sling for Slug36's GEW98 Mauser. I will have to get him to post up some pictures of it.

Rossignol said:
jco69 said:

More than fair! Get paid for your time man! I totally understand what its like providing a hand made product and trying to make a few bucks on it... it never seems to work out in such a way you actually make anything on it.

That's kind of where i'm at right now, maybe i'll just make one for myself and see where i'm at after then decide what i want to do.

Back