• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Perfect discreet carry case for Shockwave

I have a mandolin case for smallish guns.

Works well.

For discrete, this is even better.

amazon-shipping-box.jpg

Anybody asks you what's in it, just smile real big and tell them it's chock full to the brim to the point of overflowing with noneyadamnbusiness.

Brilliant!

I have a mandolin case for smallish guns.

Works well.

For discrete, this is even better.

amazon-shipping-box.jpg

Anybody asks you what's in it, just smile real big and tell them it's chock full to the brim to the point of overflowing with noneyadamnbusiness.

I was thinking more along the lines of a pool stick.

Maybe get a patch to sew on it.

Something like:
62e5cb991f95920655376995b1663001.jpg

ODE4NjM0Mjk4NWY2MmI3MTM3YzE4YWU2NTM4YTFjNjEVR9nmPLNqJaVektW8bzvwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGNjOTJlNzEzZTE2ZWY0YjVhM2EzYTRiOGVjYzFkNzAwNDg3MDc5OWM1OGU2NTZlOTBlNzdhMTUxZWI3ZmM5OC5qcGd8fHx8fHw2ODh4Mjc5fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Anything unrelated really.

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: JDK
In all honesty, any kind of "discreet carry" in a tac-black case that contains a Shockwave screams "GUN" just like a middle aged guy wearing a fanny pack.

Other than getting stolen I think the Amazon box would work better!
Oh and welcome to the forum!

To my eye it looks like you are carrying a firearm in a zippered black tactical case.

Are you keeping it on your person, or just in a vehicle?
Primarily for travel between my residences along with luggage or overnight bag. Really wanted to avoid any tactical look but I’m happy with the protection it offers.

In all honesty, any kind of "discreet carry" in a tac-black case that contains a Shockwave screams "GUN" just like a middle aged guy wearing a fanny pack.
Totally agree with the fanny pack look! Really just don’t want to advertise when carrying it in or out from my vehicle. John A.’s patch suggestion might help.

Other than getting stolen I think the Amazon box would work better!
Oh and welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the welcome! Imagine Clemenza climbing the stairs in The Godfather with his double barrel shot gun in an Amazon box under his arm instead of a flower box!

I can actually see using that case to carry a Shockwave thru the hotel lobby into the elevator and in your hotel room.

Good idea.

Back