• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Phoenix Extreme Ultra Lite 31 with Outfitter (Pic)

nasa

.270 WIN
I know we are mostly all Mossberg owners here and I didn't see a proper forum for bows and arrows under other weapons so I put it here.

A buddy came by tonight needing some quick cash and sold me a compound bow in a case, a PARKER Phoenix Extreme Ultra Lite 31 with Outfitter for $100. Only had 5 arrows with it plus a few extra broad heads, bullet heads and game heads. The arrows are carbon fiber.

Looks like it might need the string replaced soon and the peep sight tubing had a nick at the peep sight. MSRP was about $650 and most likely can find one new for about $500. 70# with 80% drop off. Average Arrow Speed IBO - 310 fps. AMO - 235 fps.Brace Height - 7" Camo Mossy Oak's New Break-Up Grip Synprene grip's soft feel cushions and insulates the hand for better comfort and shooting ease. Weight 2.9 lbs.

Well all in all, I'm keeping it and plan to take it to a shop and get it restrung. I true treasure in my eyes.

Tell me, please tell me I made a good deal.

Attachments

• DSCF2151_modified.JPG
    DSCF2151_modified.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 190
Re: Phoenix Extreme Ultra Lite 31 with Outfitter

I think its an excellent deal! I see compound bows all the time, often theyre no name at all. Theyre usually runnin about the same you paid, and sometimes more.

Sounds good to me!

Re: Phoenix Extreme Ultra Lite 31 with Outfitter

Sounds like a fine deal! I want to get a bow but still have to do more research on them.

Awesome deal dude !!

...I'll give ya $150 for it right now !! ;)

Back