• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock Kicklite

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Kicklite Tactical Stock Package - Mossberg
http://prostores4.megawebservers.com/ph ... Detail.bok

Mossberg%20Tactical%20Stock_PW%20copy.jpg

Mossbert%20Tactical_thumb.jpg

SKU: KLT001

Stock FITS: 12/20 gauge Mossberg 500/590/535/835 and Maverick 88.

40 - 50% Recoil Reduction!

Designed with shooters of all sizes, strengths and body types in mind, the Kicklite Tactical Series replacement stock package features the popular tactical stock and is fitted with our exclusive patent pending Kick Lite Recoil Reduction System - Engineered to greatly reduce the felt impact of shotgun loads. Extremely popular with female shooters, youth and smaller framed individuals and even the 'big guys' who could do with out the shoulder pain associated with a day in the field. The best combination of quality, value and versatility on the market today.

All inclusive package for complete upgrade: Includes...

6 position tactical stock (Length of pull: 11.5" - 15")
Fully integrated and maintenance free Kick lite recoil reduction system (patent pending)
Recoil reduction butt pad,
Pistol grip,
Sling swivel
Shot shell carrier - mounts on either side of stock; (Hold 12 gauge shells only)
Forend (Fits on 12 ga models)
Forend Wrench for installation
Injection molded of premium grade glass filled nylon and shock absorbing elastomers.
All installation hardware and tools included.
No gunsmithing.
Lifetime Warranty.
Colors: Black, Sandstorm
Made in USA.
Price: $153.00 (Free Shipping)

Re: Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock Kick

Look for a full review in the near future...

Real nice man, nice!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTCeAcE9a_A[/youtube]

Updated diagram of the Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock with KickLite

Attachments

• KLT001 w spring black.jpg
    KLT001 w spring black.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8,452

p453146888-4.jpg

p122403607-4.jpg

p348203201-4.jpg

p183717456-4.jpg

p293298032-4.jpg

p230658006-4.jpg

p368206532-4.jpg

Red carpet and rebellion. Great pics Dan! I like the new stock options that are coming out. Still cant wait to see somethin for the 930!

Wonderin, on this new stock, will the tube accept stocks from other manufacturers?

I received my Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock With Kicklite And Forend today. I will post up a thorough review of the setup after I get some time to test it out this weekend.
p640608583-4.jpg

p1004639619-4.jpg

p786292927-4.jpg

p714695572-4.jpg

p909766817-4.jpg

p847936629-4.jpg

It looks really good, and the recoil pad looks like it will take alot!

Yea first impressions are great! I have a feeling recoil reduction system of this stock will help quite a bit. It was nice to see that they even include a forend wrench which made installation a breeze.

Thats cool! I'm still torn on wanting to get an adjustable stock or not...

Yea its a tough call. This is my second adjustable setup I have had on my Mossberg 500 and although I do love the speedfeed setup I kind of missed the pistol gripped adjustable stock.

p689786393-4.jpg

Awesome pic!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOkxc0qmFlg[/youtube]

Dang dude, wheres the recoil! What load were you using?

I was shooting a mix of slugs and bird shot for that video. I have to go out again and do a direct before and after comparing it to the ATI adjustable stock.

Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock With KickLite

First Impressions: The stock and forend have a quality feel to them in part due to them being made by injection molded premium grade glass filled nylon and shock absorbing elastomers. The stock slides easily from one position to the next with very little play which is nice considering a lot of collapsible stocks tend to have a fair amount of wobble to them. The pistol grip is not the most comfortable option available for a Mossberg 500 but it certainly gets the job done; to be fair it is more comfortable than the ATI 6 position collapsible stock Gen 1 but certainly not as ergonomic as the BlackHawk Knoxx SpecOps collapsible stock. By pushing on the butt pad of the stock you easily feel the KickLite technology working. The butt pad has a firm but soft feel to it.

Installation: Everything you need to install the stock is provided by Phoenix Technology including the forend wrench if you opted for the Phoenix Technology forend. Installation involved removing your current stock and tightening one allen bolt with the provided allen key.

Use: With the ability to quickly adjust from 11.5" to 15" of length of pull finding a comfortable position is easy for users of all ages and sizes. The angle of the stock allows for good cheek weld position (for me at least :twisted: ). Other collapsible stock stocks generally require the use of a stock drop adapter. When shooting heavy loads such as slugs and 00 buckshot you can quickly feel the reduction in recoil provided by the KickLite technology. I had a harder time feeling a difference while shooting lighter loads such as birdshot but after shooting a couple hundred rounds my shoulder was thankful to have had the KickLite technology reducing recoil :twisted:. The universal 12ga shotgun shell holder is made of a flexible material and at first glance has a bit of a cheap feel to it but functionally it works really well. I was used to more traditional universal 12ga shotgun shell holders which tend to be more rigid but the more I used the Phoenix Technology version the more I liked it. I note this because some people may prefer a more rigid shell holder but the added flexibility for me adds a degree of durability to it. You could apply more force to it without worries of breaking it.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good write up Dan, and while I dont plan on using something like the pistol grip stock, I certainly appreciate the review. Nicely done!

Thanks Brad. Pistol grips on Mossberg's are certainly not for everyone but they do have their place.

Back