• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Photo and text transfer test.

Guys,
Meanstreak wrote in Good Morning: Easter is one of those days I reflect on things and count my blessings. So yesterday, while reading posts here I got to wondering , what happened to @hombre243 , @Elbert Garrett , @Djcala @Water Monkey ,and @fellmann , just to name a few.
You ought to make a quick visit to Good Morning to let us know what's going on. We are checking up on you.

sorry. Moved to a new state, built a new home, started a new job, created a new life. Hasn’t been easy. Resistance at all major points in this process. I trust God.

getting past the next month I can breathe again. And everything should even out with work/life balance.

I'll have to re-upload em. Remind me this weekend. It takes a while to it.

Rip, I'm glad you posted the screenshot.
Apparently Bobster could see them all. But I could only see 4 of the set, just like the shot you posted.

interesting. they show up on firefox. but chrome is having trouble showing them....

Nothing is working for me. Idk what's going on or why they won't show. This is just very frustrating. I really wish Dan would get on these xenforo peeps to do their frikkin job.
Kinda moot for me to do anything if it's not going to work.

Def all good in Firefox...can see everything.

Except while composing a message using the smiley dropdown window.........

Smiley drop down.JPG

Don't say anything w/o a lawyer present, Law school lecture.

One of the best videos out there on the topic. Watched it many times over the years.

Back