• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Picatinny Mount: One-Piece Scope Base/Ring Combos

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Have any questions about Picatinny Mount One-Piece Scope Base/Ring Combos? Is there a particular model you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...

I use Leaper's Picatinny/Weaver Bi-directional Offset 30mm Ring Mount on my Bushmaster...

Detail Information:

• Precision Machined from Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Black Matte Finish
• Hex Screws with Retention Features
• Full Length Locking Plate to Guarantee Easy Installation and Secure Fit
• Fits All Picatinny/Weaver Rails
• 43mm Bi-directional Offset Provides Extended and Comfortable Eye Relief
• Ring Distance from Outer Edge to Outer Edge 85mm

I really enjoy this mount. The cantilever design provides a stable base while allowing added room for extended eye relief.

I currently use the LaRue Tactical SPR-E LT139 on my POF 415 but I have been considering the ADM or Bobro mounts for my next optic I purchase.
p1872094493-4.jpg

p1706558532-4.jpg

p1612794138-4.jpg

I've got a buddy that swears by LaRue mounts.

I've been using DNZ mounts under most of my scopes lately. Been looking at their Freedom Reaper forward ring base with the 45 degree offset pic rail...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I use Leaper's Picatinny/Weaver Bi-directional Offset 30mm Ring Mount on my Bushmaster.

I just put that same mount (1" rings) on my crossbow and it seems very solid. I would not hesitate to use it an an AR. (I needed the scope furthur forward than the rail would allow. Its actually overkill for an xbow. :grin:)

I have had good luck with the Nikon M223 mind and am going to use it on my next upper build. It is pretty wide between rings. I had tried to use it on my xbow but rings were wider then the area between the tapers on the scope. I think it was 5" which is not really an issue with rifle length scopes.

I have never heard anything bad abount LaRue. I have read a lot of good reviews on their detachable mounts. I dont think you can go wrong.

Sent from a Barnett Raptor using alien technology!

I have heard great things about the Bobro and ADM mounts as well. They supposedly have a better contact patch with the rail. All I know is that my La Rue has held zero within a 1/2 MOA very well.

Back