• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

It was a funny story back then too, but unfortunately on the internet it has gotten about four times as long as it needs to be.

I guess the fact that we can easily over inflate the importance of things gives us an excuse to do so with alarming frequency.

But back on topic . . .
View attachment 18704

And what's even more ironic than that?

Hillary was terminated from the investigative team from the Watergate investigations by Zeiffman.

Zeifman was asked directly whether he fired her. His answer: “Well, let me put it this way. I terminated her, along with some other staff members who were — we no longer needed, and advised her that I would not — could not recommend her for any further positions.”

Kessler also notes that Clinton failed the D.C. bar exam in that period. She never retook the exam (passing the Arkansas exam instead) and concealed her failure even from her closest friends until her autobiography in 2003.

Zeifman’s specific beef with Clinton is rather obscure. It mostly concerns his dislike of a brief that she wrote under Doar’s direction to advance a position advocated by Rodino — which would have denied Nixon the right to counsel as the committee investigated whether to recommend impeachment.

https://www.cato.org/blog/was-hillary-clinton-fired-nixon-impeachment-inquiry

Tell me again how when that door swung back and hit hillary if it didn't come back at full swing.

2hqa2hw.jpg

People don't understand that Trump actually protested for more support of NATO, by encouraging other NATO members to contribute to the cause.

I don't think Putin is happy to see the NATO Nations spending more money on defense instead of on purchasing Russian gas.

Back