• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pink Ladies Group...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
If any females on the board would like their username to be in hot pink instead of the blue please post up here so that I can make the change.

hello and welcome from NY. nothing we like more than talking gun's is seeing them. what mossy's do you have? you get a chance post a pic or two. :)

Welcome aboard Phoenix061.

I put in the request with our admin and your ID should be showing up in pink soon...

Thanks everyone! Happy to be here. Just bought my first mossy500 flex and love it. It's my first gun and I'm still trying to figure it out.

Phoenix061 said:
Thanks everyone! Happy to be here. Just bought my first mossy500 flex and love it. It's my first gun and I'm still trying to figure it out.

congrats on your new mossy.
there are many people here to help, just ask away if you need help. :)

,,,,,and when ya get a chance post a pic of your new mossy.

Welcome aboard!

Congratulations on the new bantam. Not sure if the pink username text translated over to the new forum software, but we can see if @DHonovich can make it happen...

Welcome from MI!!

I would love for you to update my name to the hot pink to rep the ladies of the Mossberg community. I have several Mossberg firearms of different calibers, but my favorite has to be my new .243 Super Bantam in Muddy Girl. Picked it up before hunting season this year, literally shot it 5 times, and then harvested my first deer ever at 186 yds. through a tree branch. The deer dropped in the exact spot that I hit him...I know this gun will be my go to for many, many years to come! Glad to find this site!

Back