• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Pittsburgh, PA Rally 1/7/19, 12:00 Noon at City-County Buliding

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Pittsburgh is planning to punish lawful gun owners in response to the shooting at the synagogue there last year. They are looking to enact an "assault weapon" ban, large magazine ban, armor piercing ammo and a so called red flag law.

Pennsylvania has a preemption law that prevents municipalities from making their own gun laws. Only the state can make gun laws. Sadly, the democrat governor, democrat mayor of Pittsburgh and several democrat state reps. were all on hand to provide support for this illegal law and call on other PA cities to enact illegal gun laws. Sadly, our preemption law did not provide for punishing those convicted of passing these illegal laws.

Make no mistake, this is only the beginning. Their publicly stated plan includes overturning the state preemption law and letting all of the democrat run cities run wild outlawing guns.

The rally info was in the heading but I should note that open carry of both rifles and hand guns is encouraged.

I urge everyone that can to go!!!

With the new session of Congress I expect to see a lot more gun BS coming from DC as well. When they start off enthsiastically saying they are going to impeach the Mother *****r and eliminate the electoral college you know its going to be a brutal 2 years. The gloves are definifely off. Doubt either will happen but its going to be a bumpy road.....

Our newly elected Dem Governer here is going to change the tide in MI as well. It was fun while it lasted...

Back