• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Place to try out new gun near Pittsburgh

ColdBear

Copper BB
Does anyone have a good place to shoot near Pottsburgh most of the clubs are only available if you have a sponsor.

Any ideas or experiances

Coldbear, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I am going to assume that you live in Pittsburgh, PA. I live in the Johnstown area and shoot at the Jackson Sportsman's Club on Dishong Mountain. It does require a membership or an Active Member to gain access but I believe the membership is only $15. It has been a few months since I paid haha

I can get you the number and name of the guy who does memberships if you would like? I don't know how far of a drive that would be from your current location, it is about 1/2hr for me.

Check out the pa game commission website. They have public shooting ranges all over the state. There should be one nearby.

Anthony Arms in West Mifflin has a range. They charge for range time and you must buy their ammo. I've never shot there but heard the prices are a bit high. tom.

Back