• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Political correctness run amok

I just posted this to my Facebook page. My mother teaches special needs students of various degrees whether it be deaf or autism, she has worked with them. This is absolutely ridiculous and someone needs to step up to the plate and tell the school where to shove it.

"..violates their weapons policy..." because I sure the kid might point his name at someone and kill them....

Un-freaking believable.

They need to leave the little fella alone. He can't help it.

I've got a universal hand language sign for the principle administrator at that school.

They can sit on it and crow.

On the topic of political correctness, I saw this this morning:

MSNBC abandons GOP convention during every speech by a minority

The Daily Caller said:
One of the left’s favorite attacks on the Republican Party is that it is the party of old white people, devoid of diversity and probably racist.

If you were watching MSNBC’s coverage of the Republican National Convention in Tampa on Tuesday night, you might believe those assertions, since missing from the coverage was nearly every ethnic minority that spoke during Tuesday’s festivities.

Just like how they intentially cut out parts of the 911 call when reporting on Treyvon Martin. And when they zoomed in on the african american carrying an AR at a Tea party rally so you could only see the gun and reported that he was a white supremacist. and on and on and on......

And they accuse Fox of being biased and fabricating news. :lol:

lol I love the news :) Especially how they only specialize in making firearms look evil! I have yet too see anything good about guns on a national network like MSNBC or CNN. The little boys back in tho woods always have stories of by-standers saving the day with CCW pistols or aiding the police with their skeet guns, etc...

I saw that. I thought this clip was appropriate

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tn2EhGK5ok[/youtube]

MikeD, that video is great and right on target.

Here's one I saw today:
http://portlandtribune.com/pt-rss/9-news/114604-schools-beat-the-drum-for-equity

From the link, peanut butter and jelly can be racist now:

Verenice Gutierrez picks up on the subtle language of racism every day. Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year. “What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” says Gutierrez, principal at Harvey Scott K-8 School, a diverse school of 500 students in Northeast Portland’s Cully neighborhood. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

carbinemike said:
MikeD, that video is great and right on target.

Here's one I saw today:
http://portlandtribune.com/pt-rss/9-news/114604-schools-beat-the-drum-for-equity

From the link, peanut butter and jelly can be racist now:

Verenice Gutierrez picks up on the subtle language of racism every day. Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year. “What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” says Gutierrez, principal at Harvey Scott K-8 School, a diverse school of 500 students in Northeast Portland’s Cully neighborhood. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”
thats why I eat peanut butter and nutella sammiches... :lol:

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I have been around the world. Asia, Europe, Africa, former Soviet union states, middle east and NEVER have I met such an offended group as when I got home...

And for what its worth, anyone that deals with expats speaks ENGLISH!

Back