• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Portland, antifa stronghold

Assault with intent to do bodily harm. The punks are so brave they travel in packs and wear masks.

I have the antidote for their milkshakes.

It's certainly not a politically correct remedy, but I promise they won't throw another one.

I feel the same way John. I think if I were surrounded by a group of folks wearing masks and throwing things at me and yelling I might be inclined to fear great bodily harm at the least, and perhaps even death. I feel certain we are very close to such an incident happening. They are going to their crap on the wrong person with bad results for them. I suppose the media will of course spin it to look like person defending themselves is in the wrong.

The problem in a lot of blue states would be finding a jury that was not slanted so far to the left as to make a fair trial impossible.

If they choose to masked themselves and participate in a violent or disruptive behavior and use unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians in the pursuit of thier political agenda, they should be considered enemy of the state and engaged you as such!

I finally heard talk of the situation in Portland on public airwaves yesterday afternoon. A radio show I listen to on the way home from work was talking about a journalist that got attacked. And that it took several calls to 911 before he got help.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

The mayor and city council have taken local police out of the equation and let antifa do whatever the hell they wish to do. It seems like it more Venezuela than America.

Replace "antifa" with ""NRA Members" and it would be a national crises.

I support anyone's right to protest but not to bully, intimidate, harass and inflict physical harm to another.

They are a domestic terrorist group and brownshirts for the left. It's gone on for too long and it needs to be shut down.

I read an article yesterday about "antifa" and other lib groups getting and "training" with guns. One part of me says "ok, that may help sway them and bring them into the fold" while another part of me says "if that were ANY kind of "patriot" group, they would be labeled as a dangerous hate group and LEOs would be called to investigate and shut them down"...

In my state under 13A-11-59 it is unlawful for any person to have on his person a pistol while participating in or attending any demonstration. And if can be illegal to be within 1000 feet of such an event while in possession of a weapon if law enforcement has given a warning to stay away while armed.

I really am surprised we don't see more creative Weaponry in these encounters. I suspect this may happen though.

In my state under 13A-11-59 it is unlawful for any person to have on his person a pistol while participating in or attending any demonstration. And if can be illegal to be within 1000 feet of such an event while in possession of a weapon if law enforcement has given a warning to stay away while armed.

So it is "supposed" to be a "gun-free" zone? :rolleyes: I'm not blaming you for doing your job--I get that... But I'm sure we won't be seeing YOU on the 6 O'clock news! :)

PS: does 13A... allow Concealed Carriers?

No sir. CC Permit holders and not exempt from this statute.

However, CC Permit holders can go on public school property and not be in violation. It's only a federal law that would come into question.

I really am surprised we don't see more creative Weaponry in these encounters. I suspect this may happen though.

Yeah, there's a lot of folks been thinking about stuff like that.

And this one from all the way back in 1986

I was thinking they'll adopt the low-cost approach.
. . . air guns, spring guns, mele weapons, IEDs . . .

Back