• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

tcecil88

.30-06
Elite Member
I carry this one when home, Spyderco Police model. I picked this one up at a shop in Huntsville for $75. :D
DSC00938-1.jpg

I carry this one while at work in the Kingdom, Cold Steel Recon 1. I picked this one up in Iraq for $25 at a vendor on our base. :D
IMG-20120206-00001.jpg

Kershaw half ton for me, great knife that's not to heavy in the pocket.

halfton.jpg

Attachments

• half ton.jpg
    half ton.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,182

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Aww look at that llitte cutie. I like it. I'm gonna check that out. The company I'm subbing out to frowns on my big ole crkt. So I need get something smaller to carry out at work....any suggestion as to where to get it at a good price?

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
well i didn't that one...cuz i saw this one...
CRKT Graham Stubby Razel Folding Knife w/ Ram Horn Handle
PDSQol.jpg

so i bought it! should be here soon....

i'll be changing out the handle to something a little better fitting...wood!

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I'm going to go to my local wood supply and see what have that'll look shweet....

Bostoned

.22LR
Just ordered a subcom from amazon. Will be here Friday. I wear a suit and tie to work everyday but thought this would be nice to have in my briefcase. Small enough to put in a little pouch inside but there in a moments notice.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I don't know if being in a pouch and then it being somewhere else would be "readily available"...just sayin. It might be better if just left unpouched in your vest pocket or front pocket providing it's a folder....I haven't seen it yet.

Bostoned

.22LR
ripjack13 said:
I don't know if being in a pouch and then it being somewhere else would be "readily available"...just sayin. It might be better if just left unpouched in your vest pocket or front pocket providing it's a folder....I haven't seen it yet.

Well, I'm not concerned about needing it in the office. And when I'm walking or going through an area I might need it, then it would be in my pants pocket.

BigFatGuy

.270 WIN
I just got a Cold Steel Mini AK47.

a 3" blade is the longest you can legally carry in Los Angeles County... So Cal sucks sometimes.

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
I dont carry anything special but it is there when I need it.
Meyerco Speedster USA Pro Series with Partially Serrated Blade
MC40.jpg

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
3"!!! Oh bummer.....it's 4" here in CT ...and my crkt is 3 7/8" just made it!!!!

BigFatGuy

.270 WIN
ripjack13 said:
3"!!! Oh bummer.....it's 4" here in CT ...and my crkt is 3 7/8" just made it!!!!

California has fantastic knife laws... as long as it's folded, has a "bias towards closure", isn't a switchblade/gravity knife, and is carried concealed you can have ANYTHING up to and including a folding "pocket claymore".

Many cities and counties, however, place far more restrictive laws in place.

That, and we have all kinds of stupid laws state-wide that show our legislature watches too many martial arts films. We can't have butterfly knives, nunchucks (worse penalty then a loaded, concealed pistol) saps, blackjacks, brass knucks, etc... and it's illegal to make a ceramic gun that would pass through a metal detector... I call it the John Malkovitch law.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
yep i remember those laws from when i used to live out there.

i know the movie you refer to with john malkovitch, good movie...