• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

That's my SOG. Its my second one of that model. The first one stuck with me for 5 years. Great knife. I first saw it at the exchange in Coronado for $35. I couldn't believe it! Hell yea, I'll take a SOG for $35. Later on, I went back to grab another and it was up to $95. I've lost it a few times and it always came back. Hell-I even went swimming in a creek after I dropped it off a cliff one time. I finally just plum wore it out. Parts were missing, the blade tip was broken and had to be re-edged. So I finally put it in retirement and bought a new one. Best damn knife I've ever owned. I've been going 8 years now with the SOG Pentagon Elite.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374639964649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374639964649.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 496
only knife i missed after selling but got ridiculous money for it so had to let it go (Para2 M390 bentobox)

Just got the Dragonfly a few weeks ago and I'm really enjoying carrying it! Super light, useful for most EDC task and I'm pretty much in love with the orange FRN scales. The Endura has been in my large pocket for a 3 months and will pull heavy duty when called upon. Lovin' my Spyderco's!

Delica and Para Military 2 with Camo scales are on their way... my wife is going to kill me!

Nah bro, it's all in the presentation.

I just don't show my wife the new stuff when I bring it home. A month or two later when I've got it out packin for the range and she asks...

"Is that new?" :evil:

I say...

"NAW, this old thing? I've have this one for a while now" :lol:

I have a lot of this type just different styles. Good, cheap and if they break no big deal.

My wife bought me this one and it is by far the nicest folder I have. I almost don't want to use it because it is so nice.

I have been carrying this one for about 4 weeks. Its slim design rides surprisingly well in the side pocket of the carpenter pants I wear for work, even in the sheath. I cord wrapped the handle myself. Its a very hard steel and holds an edge very well

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382571696461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382571696461.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 118
I've got one of those Buck knives. My daughter got it for me for Christmas last year. I made a kydex sheath for mine. I figure it'll be nice for fishing and kayaking. uploadfromtaptalk1395002150910.jpg

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Nah bro, it's all in the presentation.

I just don't show my wife the new stuff when I bring it home. A month or two later when I've got it out packin for the range and she asks...

"Is that new?" :evil:

I say...

"NAW, this old thing? I've have this one for a while now" :lol:

I do the same thing!!! :)

Thank you, I've always loved benchmade and their heat treat is amazing on 154cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My EDC is an older cold steel knife that I purchased several years ago it's always sharp! Sorry for the crappy tablet pic!

Attachments

• 20140318_125427.jpg
    20140318_125427.jpg
    713.8 KB · Views: 4
Back