• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

Ordered a new knife to add into my carry collection. Been looking for a cost effective, decent fat bladed knife for a while. Looked for this one before but they were all out of stock and have been discontinued. Should be here in a few days.
Kershaw One Ton folder- Internet pic to show size.
Blade length: 3.5 inches
Overall length: 8.125 inches

wDMJ05f.jpg

Ordered a new knife to add into my carry collection. Been looking for a cost effective, decent fat bladed knife for a while. Looked for this one before but they were all out of stock and have been discontinued. Should be here in a few days.
Kershaw One Ton folder- Internet pic to show size.
Blade length: 3.5 inches
Overall length: 8.125 inches

wDMJ05f.jpg

WTF??...How does a company list an item for sale when they don't even know where or when they can get it?

I'm P.O'd ! at Optics Planet right now.
That's where I ordered the One Ton from.

I bought it from them because it has been discontinued and is hard to find. When I saw it was listed and was able to add it to my cart I jumped at it. Ordered. Bought. Paid. This was on 12/26.

I checked my order status and the expected ship date was 1/9/2020. Not good but OK for a hard to find item.
Now, It keeps going up everyday. This morning. Expected shipping date is now 1/13.
No expected arrival date.

I've fired off a inquiry email to see if the item is even available for shipment. If not, I need them to cancel the order. Supposed to get an answer with in 24 hrs. No response yet. Filed a order cancellation this morning.
I'm really disappointed right now. I've only been able to find one other for sale. A used one on ebay for...$112.50...not paying that for a used Kershaw.

I settled for a CRKT 5453 Jesper Voxnaes Batum instead. Shown with my Kershaw Ken Onion Storm II that I've carried for at least 15 years

CRKT Batum.jpg

Old thread, but since we have new members [including me] I'll resurrect it with a pic of my EDC knife that will be sure to underwhelm everyone. In keeping with my brand loyalty with S&W sidearms, I carry this S&W ExtremeOps folding blade. It has a thumb assist that helps me get it open with one hand. I'm not particularly fond of the serrated portion of the blade but so far it's been a good everyday tool.
SandW EDC.jpg
Also in the pic is a little S&W flashlight that I use every day it seems. It came with my M&P Shield. The short barrel makes it really easy to clip to a pocket and not get in the way.

Back