• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

Very very nice.....I like the looks of it a great deal.

Maybe Rossignol could make you a new one....

Some great lookin knives on these pages gentlemen !!

Really like that CRKT ripjack !!

OK, I'm done with my new handles for the stubby. I used Lignum Vitea...pix aren't the best, but tomorrow I'll try for better ones.
In the mean time here's something to hold ya'll over...

80EXol.jpg

HL4Y0l.jpg

GgVR4l.jpg

I finished it with a bunch of coats of wax....it shines up good!!

Thanx man, I just ordered some more screws to replace the ones on the front side. As I was trying to get the screw out, it stripped on me so I had to cut the handle off to get to the screw head. And damaged it in the process. :oops: But..they will be sending me a free ones and a tool to install them, free. That's a great CS!!

Nice work rip! I might have a potential bulk job for you. I have a local company (www.gunblack.com) that has a large quantity of camillus knives that are freshly parkerized but need handles.

Holy cow.....I think I would need to pass on that. Thanx for the offer. I do it all by hand. No replicators. Which is what I think they would need. Thank you for even considering me for that job....

DHonovich said:
Nice work rip! I might have a potential bulk job for you. I have a local company (http://www.gunblack.com) that has a large quantity of camillus knives that are freshly parkerized but need handles.

I had a change of heart. I sent em an email asking if I could help out... ;)

No pictures really....but I started buying some knives with in 2 months, I've bought a zt0200, zt0350,kershaw leek,(leeks my wifes) :D kershaw talonII,kershaw skyline and my last one I just bought was my paramilitary 2! :D

And I have pre ordered a zt0750!

I ordered a RAT 3 today to put in the carry rotation. I was going to get a KaBar BK16 (I'm still gonna get one) but figured I'd get more use out of the smaller blade. I've got a coyote sheath on the way for it too.

5068-2__1___Custom_.jpg

Back