• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Punch Lines

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
A recent post prompted me to think of this. Post just punchlines! I'll do the one the post in the hunting section made me think about!

No thanks! If that didnt get the taste out, nothing will!

..."They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave !!" :lol:

=========================================================

"The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :lol:

Little Johnny looked at the teacher and said : "Wrecked 'em hell, it killed 'em both!"

The blind man says, "Oh, you're trying to fool me! But I know exactly what kind of wood that is. It's the s**t house door off a tuna boat!"

========================================================== :lol:

"No way, I dont want that! Look what it did to your underwear!!!"

"so the guy at the pro-shop says, 'I know the problem, your stance is too wide!'"

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."

The old lady replied, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens."

The old farmer says to the hunter, "Nevermind, you can have the duck, I dont really want it."

When everyone has finished, the professor continues, “The second skill is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and then I sucked on my index finger. Pay attention.

The Devil smiled and said "Ok, Monica, you're free to go!

The old cowboy quietly says, "Yep, that's as far as I got, too...

Back