• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Putting together the 500

I know this is a common topic on here, but I have not found anything that directly helps me.

I have been searching around for a Stock and Foregrip setup for my old school Mossy.
I have seen many of the basic Ebay, Amazon, and CTD options. I am looking for something a little different, more sleek, less bulky, but with tactical options still. I recently saw some Magpul Stocks that I really like. But everytime I search for a MAGPUL Mossberg Stock I get stocks that look like they go to an AR-15.

The Foregrip I have been looking at the Magpul AFG or PTS Version

Trying to Tac up the Mossy on a budget. So if anyone has any of these please let me know.

Any leads would be great. Thanks for the support.

Other than standard rail mounted add-ons, there are no Mossberg specific Magpul accessories yet. The shotgun stock sets they make are for the Remy 870 platform only for now. Take a look at the FAB Defense forend. It's sleek and sexy while still allowing for the addition of rail mounted accessories...

FAB Defense: PR-MO Mossberg Railed Forend

@Lazyeyedsniper

Thanks for the feedback. I have been exercising all of these websites daily and I am looking for something specific I guess. I am pretty sure I will be buying multiple products just to see what I like.

Back