• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (December 2021) (Riots)

I avoid soCal, and generally the whole coast. I had to take too many whirlwind business trips to LA, San Diego and to San Francisco, to really enjoy the few pleasure trips I took. I traveled the west coast on highrise engineering jobs and public building contracts. I really hate living on the coast more than a few days at a time, though there are spots I do like to visit.

Places like Elk or Tomalas bay. Way above the whole bay area business.

I live well toward the Sierra Nevada, and I like it here a lot. I think I am very lucky to live here, considering the property values. But, if not for my wife, I would plan to sell out and move. I do expect things to get worse here.
Aside from the beaches I feel the same way. I've always been more of a country boy, most of what I generally like to do is at least an hour's drive away.

Nothing has happened here yet that would require such a response. Individuals roaming the streets with guns (including good guys) would be taken down with extreme prejudice by the police. Vancouver has had several big riots in the last two decades and were over an hour from us by road. Fortunately, the riots were not race related but were sports related and organized agitators flooded in creating utter chaos. It was amazing to see the number of bandanas and backpacks from a bunch of people that supposedly attended hockey games. Anyway, if a really bad situation arose my instinct would be to evac any family or friends from the area rather than try to defend property that is covered by insurance. It's not worth someone's life to hang out and try to defend when you know the threat is imminent.

It's different if you're trapped and unable to get out...then all bets are off.

You go to give assistance, there will be someone who forces your hand, then you're in trouble.

There could be a time where none of that matters anymore though.

Diamond Dave said not be ninjin' nobody that don't need ninjin'.

But, some people really do need ninjin'.

Next time she backtalks you and gets out of line, remind her you know how to do a judy chop.

You don’t understand the situation bro.

When I met my wife it was at the martial art studio and she was getting her black belt in American style karate and judo. So I had to make a joke about the Judy chop.

During the graduation ceremony they all went to the local mall and broke boards and concrete blocks to put on a show. Judy got to chop a board with her bare hands.

Prepare yourself for more riots.

Homeless camps across California are being flooded out after enjoying an unseasonably warm autumn.
62E11C5C-95B7-4BE8-8022-3F81A606B595.jpeg

I expect a mass attack on shoe stores, and any sporting goods store that still has a dry sleeping bag, across Los Angeles.

Highway-1 up the coast is closed, so people can’t get from LA to San Francisco by driving. Everyone is ticked off that Pelosi’s crooked relatives haven’t finished that damn bullet train yet. They keep working on the part that goes thru the semi-rural places where no rich people live.

I guess it’s too expensive to buy up the property to build it where there are rich people. One thing is certain. Nancy Pelosi will be dead before a single passenger rides this railroad.

Tomorrow California goes under an enforced mask mandate. I’m not sure what the punishment is if you’re caught not wearing your mask. It’s bound to be worse than catching the virus.

Prepare yourself for more riots.

Homeless camps across California are being flooded out after enjoying an unseasonably warm autumn.
View attachment 26404

I expect a mass attack on shoe stores, and any sporting goods store that still has a dry sleeping bag, across Los Angeles.

Highway-1 up the coast is closed, so people can’t get from LA to San Francisco by driving. Everyone is ticked off that Pelosi’s crooked relatives haven’t finished that damn bullet train yet. They keep working on the part that goes thru the semi-rural places where no rich people live.

I guess it’s too expensive to buy up the property to build it where there are rich people. One thing is certain. Nancy Pelosi will be dead before a single passenger rides this railroad.

Tomorrow California goes under an enforced mask mandate. I’m not sure what the punishment is if you’re caught not wearing your mask. It’s bound to be worse than catching the virus.
Wait what's this new mandate? I'm off social media for a while so I haven't heard anything.

Gov Newsom says everyone has to wear masks indoors. Pretty much always unless you are home alone. I don't have the details.

Back