• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question of the Month . . . (Feb 2023 Govt abuse of preppers)

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Are they going after preppers?

I’ve seen a few videos recently where people have been abused by the government for fairly innocuous things on prepper websites and videos.

In most cases these are people with no overt political affiliation, somewhat religious in a minor way, but dedicated to human survival in the event of disaster (natural or man-made.)

But I don’t get to watch all the videos so I’m wondering: what have you guys seen and heard?

The government has been prosecuting a lot of Amish people specifically.

There's a big problem with Amish meat for one. They want to raise and sell to their own clan without USDA interference.

I was referring to something else where people were being censored on the web and denied their accounts because someone falsely claimed "terrorism".

Evidently, once they decide to call you terrorist, anything is possible.

I'm a Southern Baptist, so I expect basic religious people will be next. Clinging to those guns and bibles.
20160708_063144.png

I know here in FL, you can't get together with a bunch of guys/gals in camo and practice drills and target shooting without being branded a "militia". Not that militias are a BAD thing, mind you! But non-patriots think they are... :(

I’m trying to find the original story on this still, but the guys in question never had anything about 2A, militias or thebigboogaloo on their site.

These guys were advising people how to store food and prepare for natural disasters like earthquakes and volcanoes.

Maybe there was something in there about Covid. Or inoculation. I don’t know about that. I still can’t find the vid that talked about this online.

I think they may have taken down the video, about the website that was taken down.

I know the raw milk deal is certainly true up here as well. That's a no-no. You can use it yourself but you can't sell it to anyone. Not sure on the meat...something tells me you can "sell" meat here without government inspection. That said, I think you would have to be pretty small time though to not get noticed by at least your local department of health.

The feds (Turdeau et al.) are trying to put a strangle hold on Canadian online content. They want final say over internet and streaming content and the ability to censor "mis & disinformation".....yeah that's right. They want to control what we can see and hear.

I have no illusion that the Dems and other western gov's are all reading from the same fascist playbook.

In the modern world, our elected officials don’t have to lie, cheat, and steal. Now they can just hire out, at Google or get their kids to do it.

When Obama talked about "folks" clinging to their bibles and guns, how many realized he was actually talking about 1A and 2A ? The left has stepped on the gas (necks) of those folks ever since.

The sooner they can force everyone to use digital currency the easier to track most everyone. Those that have goods to barter will be like the one eyed man in the land of the blind.

King.

I don't understand why anyone would want to use a "cash app" instead of cash. Like Venmo or Zelle. :rolleyes: I get people asking me if I take either and the answer is "no". I DO take PayPal and I can process credit cards through Square.

I don't understand why anyone would want to use a "cash app" instead of cash. Like Venmo or Zelle. :rolleyes: I get people asking me if I take either and the answer is "no". I DO take PayPal and I can process credit cards through Square.
I DO take cash and I process it through my wallet........................LOL

Ya know, these flying objects that are being shot down are getting weird. Then yesterday 2 F15s scrambled from Portland looking for an anomaly detected on radar in northern Montana and found nothing.

Bartering might become more prevalent sooner than we expect.

Ya know, these flying objects that are being shot down are getting weird. Then yesterday 2 F15s scrambled from Portland looking for an anomaly detected on radar in northern Montana and found nothing.

Bartering might become more prevalent sooner than we expect.
Yeah for sure weird. That Montana UFO was shot down this afternoon over Lake Huron.

Not to be alarmist but these are significant events for us North Americans...like all of you I'm intensely curious to find out what these last 3 objects actually are. We haven't experienced anything like this over or on our home soil in a very long time...if ever, not counting the few incursions that happened during WWII.

I'm hoping this isn't a harbinger of worse things to come...........

Back