• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question Of The Month (November 2021) (Kyle Rittenhouse)

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. Late nights in the garage continue.

I have the body looking straighter on the SS, and it's good enough for now.
I do still have issues with the rear body mounts to solve: Particularly, that they don't actually exist. I need to make them from scratch.

All lamps are now wired and functional except panel indicator lights & the instrument panel is now getting wired.

I still haven't tested the fuel system. If it leaks, I will be pretty bummed. The firewalls both have huge holes to patch.
Door latches and garnish are installed, but doors won't go on until the very last thing. Wiring, mats, and seats must be in first.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. Late nights in the garage continue.

I have the body looking straighter on the SS, and it's good enough for now.
I do still have issues with the rear body mounts to solve: Particularly, that they don't actually exist. I need to make them from scratch.

All lamps are now wired and functional except panel indicator lights & the instrument panel is now getting wired.

I still haven't tested the fuel system. If it leaks, I will be pretty bummed. The firewalls both have huge holes to patch.
Door latches and garnish are installed, but doors won't go on until the very last thing. Wiring, mats, and seats must be in first.
Caddmann did you mean for this to be in the Good Morning thread? Also, what SS are you working on?

Back