• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Question on NcStar Bayonet Adapter for Mossbergs.

Does anyone have experience with the NcStar Bayonet Adapter for Mossberg 500 and Maverick 88 model shotguns. They look like they should work alright, but I have read comments that they fall off after a few shots. I'm worried about zombie attacks and shooting my gun dry and having to fix my bayonet to repel the attack. I could get a 590 with a bayonet lug, but if the NcStar modification works it would be a lot less expensive.

https://www.ncstar.com/optics-acc/mounts/shotgun-mounts/mshbaymos-bayonet-mount-for-mossberg-500

Have you made a decision? I have not found NcStar quality to be very good but I can't speak to this product from any personal experience. If you are worried about the zombies when you run out of ammo a machete and scabbard would work better and have more uses lol.

Shotguns do not really care for direct clamp stuff on the barrel.

The same can be said for many light mounts, lasers, or anything else that you can clamp onto a barrel.

Back