• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ran my first shotgun match today!

gman, I like ALL the stuff you posted and thought really hard about getting the caddy or the Twins system. Two thoughts prevented me from buying something like that. 1. I'm not heavy into competition where I'll ever go to more than local matches, 2. I want to learn to use the equipment that I'll actually don in a SHTF situation. I did get ST Pro dummy rounds and practice reloading while watching TV. The only thing about the dummy rounds is they are a bit light. I filled them up with #7 1/2 and topped them with 5min epoxy. They are much better now. Very good thoughts you have!

Here I am giving it a try.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCDmkk6SMU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Thanks i definitely will practice & let u know ..... do u still get nervous before a match or is it just getting the 1st one out of the way ?

I actually shot pretty damn good & wasnt bad on the shotgun reloads. ... once the buzzer went off i was surprisingly calm....guess all tbe rounds i sent down range through the years payed off. ...ha ha think im hooked

Thanks lazy. ....I have never seen such a great community until i joined the shooting community. .....everyone was glad to help, give tips & even lent me a holster when my FNS wasnt running right....

Next 3 gin match lazy i know now with my limited experience to bring a folding camping chair & extra holster mag holder etc...in case my main pistol goes down ....

Awesome. Hopefully someday soon I will have the time to do something like this. And I wish they had some of my area. Usually the closest one to me is 2 or 3 hours away

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Back