• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rear sling adapter for Mossberg 500 tactical stock

Boneyards

Copper BB
This may be a stupid question, but I bought a sling adapter for the front of my 500 tactical but I didn't realize the sling clip didn't quite fit in the tiny sling adapter on the stock. Is that actually a sling adapter? If yes, anyone recommend something that will fit in there and fit a standard sling?

Attachments

• mossberg_500_tactical.jpg
    mossberg_500_tactical.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 581
I did a little more research and realized it's a swivel. Being that that particular item is out of stock, what do you recommend I search for to buy, sling swivel studs, swivel adapters?

Good evening. First time owner as well. I have the 500 tactical cruiser series w/ pistol grip. I only have one stud on the back. Am I to assume that pistol grips only the need the rear one? I have seen a few pics and videos with only the rear strap attached.

Any help would be great..

dogg said:
Good evening. First time owner as well. I have the 500 tactical cruiser series w/ pistol grip. I only have one stud on the back. Am I to assume that pistol grips only the need the rear one? I have seen a few pics and videos with only the rear strap attached.

Any help would be great..

welcome from NY and congrats on your new mossy.
i guess you could use just the one stud on the pistol grip,,,,,,or you could change the barrel screw down and use 2.

Attachments

• 150493.jpg
    150493.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 438
Back