• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

RIBZ Iron Sighting and M193 Ammo Results... Yes Some More

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
So I've been using the RIBZ method of Iron sighting my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport and I am supremely satisfied with the results so far.

If you have missed the threads check out how to do it here:

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php ... post798061

Note if I can do it anybody can do it.

I've been getting really great groups with this method the past few months so I've progressively been decreasing the size of my targets at various distances and the last time I went I got very daring. I taped a quarter to the bullseye at 50 yards. Hey why not right?

8211927256_d99237d9a4.jpg

So what... did I order the code red? You GD RIGHT I DID!

8211926762_c98c1dc280.jpg

8210836941_a4beabf4db.jpg

The quarter fell off when it got hit FYI

Yeah 50 yards was getting easy now. So lets try this at 100 yards:

8210837471_2face72c29.jpg

loving the groups so I taped a quarter to the 100 yard target. Took a while the wind kicked up and threw my POI off to the left a bit. But I nailed it..... TWICE:

8211924550_01518dbf2c.jpg

I was very satisfied with the RIBZ method when I first sighted in. Now I'm not only a believer I've been advocating this to anyone I see shooting irons at the range.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving!

Water Monkey

Re: RIBZ Iron Sighting and M193 Ammo Results... Yes Some Mor

Nice work Sir!

It's good to see the method is working out for you...

Re: RIBZ Iron Sighting and M193 Ammo Results... Yes Some Mor

Excellent!!! How much for one of those quarters turned into a necklace? :D

I set my MBUS and A2 front to a 50 yard zero an am gettin decent groups but not that tight yet, need a little practice yet! I haven't had the opportunity to shoot 100 at all but the beans came out of the field a couple weeks ago so it will be soon!!!

Nice shootin man!

Back