• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

Re: Bushmaster and few more

DaveinCT said:
I picked up a Bushmaster XM15, Smith& wesson M&P 15-22 and a German GSG AK47 22.

And the SKS that I installed a custom buttpad by pachmeyer (<---spelling?).

Wow! Those are nice

Re: Bushmaster and few more

E4x4Eric said:
DaveinCT said:
Just ordered a Gamo 22cal almost 1000FPS air rifle for my Son for Xmas. We have an area in the basement that gives about 30 feet to shoot..

http://www.airgundepot.com/gamo-silent-cat-22.html

That is a sweet looking gun.

Ya, she caught my eye too. I actually had originally ordered a Ruger 1400FPS magnum, another sweet air rifle. My account got debited and 2 days later I get an email that it's out of stock. I called them and let'em have it, I was pissed that my money and account for that matter was touched for an item that didn't exist. By the time I was done on the phone with the fella I got this rifle with 2 tins of high velocity pellets for $159 shipped, it was originally $179..

My modest non-Mossberg collection

Smith & Wesson M&P9 full-size and Rock RIver Elite midlength:

ARandMPdetail.jpg

M&P9 full-size & 9c:

MP9withRangers.jpg

Kahr PM9:

PM9plasticbaseplate.jpg

Kel-Tec P3AT:

IMG00033-20090831-0915.jpg

Re: My modest non-Mossberg collection

And the long guns:

Rock River AR-15 Elite midlength and Ruger 10/22:

AR-15Ruger10-22withTapcostock.jpg

10/22 in original configuration:

10-22.jpg

AR-15 by itself:

AR-15fullyoutfitted.jpg

Re: My modest non-Mossberg collection

Very nice collection, dirk but that 10/22 belongs back in that beautiful wood stock.. :D

Just a small group pic, some new

I already revealed my ACR well I haven't disclosed my PTR 91. In 308 Caliber, it feels great!!!

I also snagged a Colt M4 style that my buddy made up on the shelf and the price was right considering the purchase of the ACR and PTR 91.

PTR91:

Colt M4

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lewis Machine & Tool:

And the sign on the fence says 'Beware of Dog" :lol:

Thanks for looking fellas...

Re: Just a small group pic, some new

Man those black rifles keep multiplying in your house! :twisted: That is a sweet collection.

I sold my Remington 700 w/luepold scope for $800. I sold my Mossberg 20 GA 26" Vented rib barrel. I sold 2 SKS's for $400 each and the 8mm Mauser for a small profit. I made out well and birthday money and all funded this adventyure. Somre real beauties. The PTR is a tank but the ACR is my obvious favorite. I also EOTECH'd my SOCOM 16 and added the M1A Standard in Camo, a real sweethart.

Holy sweetness! Well done!

Dave, it looks like you're gonna have your hands full breakin all these bad boys in. I'm willing to help....even pay shipping both ways. Probably take a month for each rifle. Three months for the ACR to to be thorough. I know, I know, how can one man be so generous with his time?

What can I say I'm a giver!

Haha, congrats brother.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Dave, it looks like you're gonna have your hands full breakin all these bad boys in. I'm willing to help....even pay shipping both ways. Probably take a month for each rifle. Three months for the ACR to to be thorough. I know, I know, how can one man be so generous with his time?

What can I say I'm a giver!

Haha, congrats brother.

LOL!!

Sold/traded bunch of nice rifles but I got things to me that are more practical..

Thanks, LAZY..

That PTR91 reminds me of a G3 family rifle. Is there any corelation? I admit I know nothing of a PTR91.

Rossignol said:
That PTR91 reminds me of a G3 family rifle. Is there any corelation? I admit I know nothing of a PTR91.

My Son said the same thing.. :)

Video games man, them danged ol video games.

Just to be on the safe side, I'd obscure any serial numbers in your pictures.

And yes, the PTR-91 is a copy of the H&K-91, which is a copy of the G-3, which is a copy of the CETME.

Nice way to spend 20 grand lol Joking beautiful collection wish i had the cash to make one just like it!!

My gun collection pics

I got a couple requests to post pictures of my collection so here they are!

IMGP0352.jpg

Mossberg 590 Special Purpose Persuader

IMGP0343.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 with 5.11 VTAC LBE and GSG 1911-22

870Wingmaster.jpg

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge

IMGP0324.jpg

Glock 19 in Crossbreed Supertuck and DeSantis double mag pouch

IMGP0342.jpg

Mine and my friend's Mosin Nagant 91/30s (the one with the sling is mine)

IMGP0341.jpg

Close up shot of the GSG-1911-22

Back