• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

here are my 22lr... 2 nylon 66 22lr.

Top one is Mohawk Brown and the bottom one is Apache Black, right???

Careful, those are racist and oppresive names nowadays!!!

Keeeed.... I keeed :)

Those are really fun nostalgic rifles, I had one ..... I mistakenly sold it iand have regretted it.

No much out there for the Savage model 64 FXP. Adding what I can to the wife's .22. Bipod, red dot optic, buttpad extention coming soon. Going to try and add a 10/22 long flash hider to the barrel. Pretty sure it will fit. Just need to open up the slot a bit with the dremel to fit around the front sight.

Some nice stuff in here guys

My 10/22 I built up years ago, close to 20 now I suppose. One of my favorite guns ever, for many reasons. I did everything but put the finish on the stock (I did hand sand that bitch for weeks every day after work LOL) and bed the action and float the barrel. My friend Paul did that for me, and passed away a few years later from cancer. I'll never part with it, ever.

XlCLlXf.jpg

Great lookin rifle.

Sorry about your friend's passing. It's great you have the memory of his work on the rifle to hold onto...

@WNCmotard
I really like the laminated thumbhole stock. I'm hoping to get a similar one for my Savage MK-II bolt gun.
teg loads.jpg
That's it with the black plastic stock (yuk.)
My eldest granddaughter is loading the clips.

Back