• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ruger

Thanks for the great info Shooter - since I posted I called Ruger and was told for $10 they would send me a letter on the history of the gun from the factory, I sent it yesterday - I will let you know what is says.

Got some time today to get in a little practice. If y'all recall, my new SR9E was shooting low and left, so I built a rest and did some sight adjustment a week or so back.

Went out today without the rest, just freehanding, and was pleased with my performance. 9 shots from 7yds, using Winchester white box fmj. A couple flyers (me ) but 7 of 9 were in the gray, 2 in the black in a pretty tight group for an old guy. ;) Fairly rapid fire, POI and POA seem well aligned. So no more messing with the sights. :)

sr9%20zerod.jpg~original

Looks like you are a great match for your new pistol. I'd also agree that you have the sight adjustment complete.

Thanks, y'all. It's a fun shooter. If the weather let's up I'll have to work on my accuracy/precision some and run a couple drills with it. :)

Back