• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Russian oil...

...Nobody can “officially” fix a bent Tesla except Tesla, and they generally won’t do it because they claim that once the car has been in any real accident, it’s not economical to fix it in a safe manner.

In fact, they turn off the computer so you can’t use it anymore.

The vandal inside me is salivating... :yum:

The vandal inside me is salivating... :yum:

Just be careful, because once you light one up they can’t be extinguished.

They pretty much must burn themselves out while the fire department pours thousands of gallons of water on the hotspot.

If you hit the Tesla with your Ford pick up truck and it jams the doors closed? The people inside could burn to death even though they were air-bagged safely.

It all depends on whether the battery compartments were damaged in the accident. If it ruptures the cooling system and the liquid runs out, the batteries can overheat and catch fire by themselves.

Fortunately the battery compartment is very protected.

Unfortunately the human beings sit right on top of it.

For more fun go look up a channel called Rich Rebuilds on YouTube. This is an engineer with a repair shop, who buys smacked up Teslas and does different things with them. I think he put a LS v8 into a Tesla.

I think he figured out how to hack the computers so you can make the things run, but not everything.

I'm just waiting for it all to burn down.

Nothing is going to change until it does.

It's going to hurt. it's going to be painful.

But, it's what is needed.

Stop kicking the can down the road already and get on with it.

It's too bad really but I think John's right.

Old houses aren't always worth renovating again and again, somewhere along the way shortcuts and bastardizations made for expedient band-aids making future repairs near impossible or altogether cost prohibitive. Too much headache and cost for too little value.

Sometimes you just have to tear it all down and start over.

It's not the house that I'm wanting to tear down. I like the foundation. It's all the other rotten stuff that needs to go.

I'm just wanting to fix what's wrong with it.

I just know in my heart that until people feel the pain, it's never going to happen until people get mad enough to finally do something about it. Let everyone start going to bed cold and hungry. See how quick stuff changes.

Until then, it's not going to.

I drove to town this morning and gasoline prices are no higher than they were last week.

I expect that to unfortunately change in the next couple days.
Since last Friday around here they have gone up $.70 a gal. This will only cascade threw out our economy and ALL of us will be pinched except the stupid rich like Biden, Pelosi and so on.

Just be careful, because once you light one up they can’t be extinguished.

They pretty much must burn themselves out while the fire department pours thousands of gallons of water on the hotspot.

If you hit the Tesla with your Ford pick up truck and it jams the doors closed? The people inside could burn to death even though they were air-bagged safely.

It all depends on whether the battery compartments were damaged in the accident. If it ruptures the cooling system and the liquid runs out, the batteries can overheat and catch fire by themselves.

Fortunately the battery compartment is very protected.

Unfortunately the human beings sit right on top of it.

For more fun go look up a channel called Rich Rebuilds on YouTube. This is an engineer with a repair shop, who buys smacked up Teslas and does different things with them. I think he put a LS v8 into a Tesla.

I think he figured out how to hack the computers so you can make the things run, but not everything.
Years ago I worked for Progressive Ins, we had a adjuster do a estimate on one of these electric vehicles and didn't know the batteries/casing had been compromised and they touched the car and lost most of a hand to the acid that they got on them. Nation wide we got me protocols and heavy rubber equipment to do inspections on them. This individual was put on permanent disability from the company and retired. Screw electric vehicles! Not to mention all the pollution created in the mining and manufacturing of the batteries in poop hole 2/3rd world nations.

I drove by our local Chevron yesterday. 91 octane is $5.59.9 and diesel is $5.69.9

I have not heard of any new influx but we have been getting refugees from places like Armenia, Ukraine, Syria, Gaza, India, etc for a long time, in Fresno.

These were usually pretty well-off people in their homelands, who could afford to come here legally, to avoid the wars.

Now they are pretty middle class people, running businesses & (like me) paying taxes which support poor illegals and homeless druggies.

The most desperate, and the most depraved, are both being supported here, by those who came to find freedom from tyranny.

I have internet friends “behind the iron curtain” as we used to say. They’re thinking that Florida would be a great place to move to. They don’t understand the problems down there at all.

They only see the attractive marketing.

It all looks so lovely that they can’t quite believe me when I tell them about the murder and suicide rate in places like Miami.

That data is just nowhere on their feed.

I have Internet friends behind the “bamboo curtain” as well. The propaganda there is Disney-esque in its mystical complexity.

I’m not sure who learned what from whom.

They’re thinking that Californica would be a great place to move to. They don’t understand the problems down there at all.

They only see the attractive marketing.

It all looks so lovely that they can’t quite believe me when I tell them about the murder and suicide rate in places like Los Angelsleaze.

That data is just nowhere on their feed.

--fixed it for you--- ;)

I’m watching a Russian guy survey the Gasoline prices in the south of Russia.

B7970BFE-0B62-4751-A2FE-05B7B02BD86B.jpeg

It’s difficult to read the sign, but diesel is 88.81 rubles per litre. That’s about $2.73/gal

For 100 octane
88.18 rubles/litre
$0.0081 per ruble
About $2.72/gal

Last edited:
At the cheapest station it was about $1.80/ gal BTW.

This seems cheap but minimum wage is only $2/hr and average salaries are only about $8-$9/hr

Last edited:
And yet we keep buying Russian oil. Also, part of the new Iranian nuclear deal they want us to buy their oil, and, I read that the administration is even considering buying oil from Venezuela. What the hell, they will buy from anyone rather than boost our own output.

Lets face it, these looney tunes running this country are out of their mother fing minds.

I'm just waiting for it all to burn down.

Nothing is going to change until it does.

It's going to hurt. it's going to be painful.

But, it's what is needed.

Stop kicking the can down the road already and get on with it.

Well put John. I know a lot of people that say the same sort of thing, but are perfectly content to let others do the heavy lifting. Funny thing is, they of course are the ones that worry most about their financial fortunes, but not so much about principles. They all talk the talk, but I don't know if they will walk the walk. The way I look at it, if you stand beside me shoulder to shoulder I don't care about anything else. If you won't stand up then same standard applies, race, religion, left or right, all the same, no differentiation as far as I am concerned.

Back