• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SA-20 tactical pistol grip

I must apologize for this post...

Don't sweat it, Rudy. :) I've been known to be silly when I get my drink on... :D

I have an 870 clone I took the AR-ish, PG, "tactical", adjustable stock off of because I didn't like it initially. BUT, after shooting with the OEM stock, I AM going to reinstall and try the AR stock to see how it tames recoil and to see if the handling is any better. The main thing I don't like about this particular tac stock is that the "buffer tube" is made of plastic. :(

I'll respond to your necropost ;) --I would assume they never found a PG tac stock. To answer your question, I looked for a tac stock for my Thug just to have. About the only real way to get one would be to buy the tac version gun--they were not available separately from Mossberg. No one makes them aftermarket as they are/were not the most popular gun so it would not be economically feasible to tool up to make one. Keep in mind these guns are imported from Turkey. One option I think you could try is to find a Weatherby SA-08 or SA-459 (below) because they look quite similar, are Turkish and some came in 20ga. But I don't think the aftermarket makes them for the Weatherby either... BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

Thank you for the response Bobster!! Yes I googled and googled and.... and found nothing but adjustables that looked close. ATI has one that looks close, but i'd have to make an adapt-a-kit 3D print thing. Thanks Again!!

Back