• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Saskatchewan Black Bear Adrenaline At It's Best!

OMG! What a scenario - a bow hunter with a bear in your stand quicker than you can say 'hey, there's a bear in my stand!'. I have no idea how they restrained themselves. I know he/she was the 'small' one but (it's Canada) don't those guys carry a big fat pistol just in case??! I suppose at that range evn a good shot could still get your head ripped off. Ah - the joys of the wild!! YOW!!

mingaa said:
OMG! What a scenario - a bow hunter with a bear in your stand quicker than you can say 'hey, there's a bear in my stand!'. I have no idea how they restrained themselves. I know he/she was the 'small' one but (it's Canada) don't those guys carry a big fat pistol just in case??! I suppose at that range evn a good shot could still get your head ripped off. Ah - the joys of the wild!! YOW!!

I bowhunted black bear in Ontario a few years ago. Handguns were a big no-no. Not even the guide had one. I had my recurve and a hunting knife, that was it.

When I hunt in MI, yes I carry backup.

Snaggletooth said:
Guns is good!

Hahahahahaha, I actually have that as my background on my work computer.

Back