• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Save the 2nd Rally!!!

You have 2 months to work it into the schedule! I am going to see if my Rest Cycle falls on this day! That would be some awesome stuff all over the place! :D

The really irritating part of this whole controversy is that there are damn few politicians on either side of it that are willing to admit what the original purpose of the 2nd was, and is. They avoid that discussion like the plague. And we all know why.

We all know what that purpose was, so I won't bore anyone with redundant repetition. But, by God, we need to get in their face about it. Force them to confront it and take a position on freedom or slavery.

They do, very, very infrequently. Sen. Cruz asks Sen. Feinstein if she believes congress can limit the first or fourth amendment like she is proposing for the second. She however stays on her high horse and doesn't seem to comprhend the question and lectures her point of view.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1B_up584aw[/youtube]

I wish I would have been watching that live! How do we know when those are going to be on C-SPAN? I never figured it out

Back