• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SBE Precision Products Pistons are Back in Stock!!

Just shy of $19 with shipping to NY state.
I'd like to see what difference the OEM ring makes vs the NiBo ring on the SBE piston. I'd guess it's likely imperceptible. NiBo just for the very tip top of keeping it as clean as possible. But it seems like SBE thinks the OEM ring will do just fine.

It's something I'm sure I'd like to upgrade eventually but I'll probably hold off for now.

Adamantium,
I was thinking of just using the factory outer seal ring as well. I priced the NiBo one from Mossberg and decided for the price I’d give it a try. 1000 to 2000 rounds between tear downs is more hours doing other things is well worth it. Also this gives me a spare assembly that I can have clean and at the ready for my other M930.

Any idea roughly how long shipping takes? I'm not trying to be impatient, I'm just excited. :thanks:
Took about a week to get it. The thing looks super nice. Can't wait to get it on and try it out. But that may be awhile. I want to get all of my aftermarket pieces together before I bust the shotgun open so I can just do everything at once.

Some pics of the SBE piston and the Mossberg NiBo outer seal ring. The Mossberg outer seal ring is one piece. That’s kinda nice. I was expecting it to be the 2 piece type.
View attachment 27861 View attachment 27862 View attachment 27863 View attachment 27864 View attachment 27865 View attachment 27866 View attachment 27867
Did you have to call Mossberg to order the NiBo outer ring? Not finding them on their website. I have one on my SBE piston but I'd like a spare or two.

Yes. I just called Mossy service and they sent me an order number. Then I called back with the order number and my credit card. About $20 with shipping.

I snagged one when they were in stock. I have not had a chance to install it yet.

Could be one of many legit issues or they just took it down.

I'd try again later and see if it comes back up.

Is the SBE Precision website down for anyone else? For me it's completely down and won't work at all. I wonder what's up?

Always fun to see what people think happened :). The truth is someone hacked my site and basically overwrote the whole thing. It is now gone. I am working on putting together a new website. More pistons will be made some time in January if all goes well. I'll keep people updated. Thank you for continuing to be interesting in the pistons.

Always fun to see what people think happened :). The truth is someone hacked my site and basically overwrote the whole thing. It is now gone. I am working on putting together a new website. More pistons will be made some time in January if all goes well. I'll keep people updated. Thank you for continuing to be interesting in the pistons.
Well honestly I'm glad it's just that and you're not out of business or anything. I thought maybe you nuked your own site because people wouldn't stop bugging you about "when are they gonna be in stock?!". But I guess that wouldn't make much sense since you had other stuff on there too. lol

Btw, I literally just put the SBE piston in my 930 today (along with the or3gun kit). I'm excited to get it out to the range and see how it works. Hopefully soon. I took it to the range a week ago when it was completely stock and shot some 8 shot through it and out of ~30 shells I probably had 2 jams. I'm hoping this turns it into the "2000+ shots between cleaning" monster that it's hyped up to be. Though I would never go that long without cleaning it. ;)

Ludedek,
I ordered one from Mossberg. I can’t remember the part number. I called Mossy and asked them for the part. They sent me an order number and then I had to call back with my credit card. I’m going to pair it with SBE precision products stainless steel piston.

Last edited:
Ludedek,
I ordered one from Mossberg. I can’t remember the part number. I called Mossy and asked them for the part. They sent me an order number and then I had to call back with my credit card. I’m going to pair it with SBE precision products stainless steel piston.
Thanks, I will try calling again. The guy I got on the phone wasn't very helpful. He said he needed the serial number of my 930 since it isn't being produced anymore. Not that my serial number would help since it isn't a JM pro. Figured I would try here to see if anyone new the part number to make it easier.

I just checked the Mossberg online store and it looks like they sell the whole assembly as well. Has anyone purchased this assembly to upgrade your 930/935?
IMG_1192.jpeg

Back