• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Seeking a Bantam Stock for a Model 500

OHRockman

Copper BB
Does anyone on here have a Batam Stock for a 20ga???? My grandson received a 20ga model 500 for Xmas..I would like to put a Bantam length buttstock on so he can shoot what he has..

If no one has one here, I would recommend you try Ebay. There is always someone selling a stock set off a gun they are parting out. If you get a beat up wood stock you can always shorten it and adjust it to fit your grandson. Or show him how to do it. :) Grind down the pad and whatnot. Additionally, it might be cheaper to get a 12ga stock and thin it out a little (if necessary) so it fits the 20ga receiver more flush. A 12ga stock should fit, it will just be proud of the receiver.

Welcome Aboard! :)

If no one has one here, I would recommend you try Ebay. There is always someone selling a stock set off a gun they are parting out. If you get a beat up wood stock you can always shorten it and adjust it to fit your grandson. Or show him how to do it. :) Grind down the pad and whatnot. Additionally, it might be cheaper to get a 12ga stock and thin it out a little (if necessary) so it fits the 20ga receiver more flush. A 12ga stock should fit, it will just be proud of the receiver.

Welcome Aboard! :)
Thank you for your feedback..I have checked all over...those things are rare as hen's teeth...I am hopeful that I will find one before he is ready for a big boy 12ga....

Back