• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shockwave Availability

Anyone that says a 590 Shockwave isn't a good first choice is right......for themselves. It's the best shotgun SD personal weapon ever sold...for me. As far as availability, there are plenty of them to be had today. You just have to be willing to pay for one. GB has a ton of them. Isn't it strange that people will drop a grand on a handgun but cheap out on the best SD shotgun (for me) ever sold. The Shockwave was a brilliant move and design by a great company that has great shotguns. I have two 95+ Belgium Brownings but my Mossbergs work just as well.

I just got a 590 Shockwave on GunBroker. Great transaction. The seller has 6 and a "Buy It Now" option. I didn't want to pay $1k for a Shockwave via run away auction.
I've bid on several, just have not "pulled the trigger" on one at $650.00 plus. Might have to do so if I ever want one...sigh!

Hey folks,

I've had a Shockwave "on order" for almost 3 months now. I've read that they will not be available for 3-6 months from now. I'm in the market for one now if anyone knows of where one might find it...at a reasonable price...Or should I simply move on to something else?

Thanks!

There is no such thing as a new Shockwave at a "reasonable price" right now. Check out Gunbroker and see that.

PM me if you want to know where an 18.5", barrel shielded, crash device barrel ended, pistol grip Mossberg Maverick 88 can be found right now. It's birthday was long ago, has a newly painted receiver, has been completely gone through by a genuine gunsmith with new pins and screws installed, dis-assembled and cleaned and lubed properly. It has a much smoother action than my newish Shockwave and shoots about the same (I've shot both on the same day). Lots of bang for the buck and ready now. There ya go and I know where it can be found.

Hey folks,

I've had a Shockwave "on order" for almost 3 months now. I've read that they will not be available for 3-6 months from now. I'm in the market for one now if anyone knows of where one might find it...at a reasonable price...Or should I simply move on to something else?

Thanks!

I've got a brand new in box genuine Mossberg 14" barrel you can have for a reasonable price if you want to roll your own from Frog Dog's or anyone else's PGO Mossy.

Y
There is no such thing as a new Shockwave at a "reasonable price" right now. Check out Gunbroker and see that.

PM me if you want to know where an 18.5", barrel shielded, crash device barrel ended, pistol grip Mossberg Maverick 88 can be found right now. It's birthday was long ago, has a newly painted receiver, has been completely gone through by a genuine gunsmith with new pins and screws installed, dis-assembled and cleaned and lubed properly. It has a much smoother action than my newish Shockwave and shoots about the same (I've shot both on the same day). Lots of bang for the buck and ready now. There ya go and I know where it can be found.
Yeah, Gunbroker is pretty crazy these days...thanks for the offer, I'll hang on a while longer...

Anyone in the Atlanta area, Adventure Outdoors just got 115 Shockwaves in Thursday. 440.00 cash. I bought one yesterday and they said they won't last long. My box had a manufacture date of 9/01/2020 on it. I called 10 gun shops and all said they had open orders but no word from Mossburg.

Anyone in the Atlanta area, Adventure Outdoors just got 115 Shockwaves in Thursday. 440.00 cash. I bought one yesterday and they said they won't last long. My box had a manufacture date of 9/01/2020 on it. I called 10 gun shops and all said they had open orders but no word from Mossburg.

That's a VERY reasonable price. I got mine when they first came out and paid $8.00 less.

Well that didn’t last long out of stock already. Over the last 2 weeks large LGS got shipments of 15 S&W M&P 15 Sport 2 $715, 12 Springfield Saint B5 AR15s $800, 25 Shockwaves w/laser $599 and a 4x4x4 pallet of 150rd boxes of 556 all gone in less than 8hrs of receiving them. It’s gotten pretty crazy out there.

I’m up in Mid-Michigan and just picked one up from our local sports store for $350. Based on prices I’ve been seeing I’m starting to think that was a hell of a deal.

Yeah, it is. I've been wanting to get one of the short firearms to sling over my shoulder while checking on my trail cameras and stuff. We have a lot of bears and cats and canines, so I'm wanting to get something that will work out better for my situation.

Back