• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"Shooter at large" near me.

I call fake, it can't be legal to carry a long gun on to a college campus, the report is surely fabricated.

Seriously, not good, keep you're eyes open and stay safe.

The shooter and the victim reportedly knew each other so it doesn't sound random.

1 dead.

No other reports of shots fired or injuries.

My money is on the guy got the one he was going after, so probably a low risk of any other civy being harmed.

Doesn't hurt to remain watchful and vigilant though.

That didn't take long, glad they caught him.

Sure they got the right guy? I don't see really identifiable marks on him...

:D

I took a seminar as an EMT that dealt with dealing with potentially violent "victims". Facial tattoos and "homemade" tats could be an indicator of someone that has been in the slam. Another issue they dealt with was don't become a victim trying to help another victim such as in an active shooter sitch.

The shooter was a former pupil of the victim. The shooter told a judge in Florida that he did it to avenge the molestation of his little brother. The shooter's victim was gay and the shooting is being considered for hate crime prosecution. May take awhile to sort this one out. Take care. Tom Worthington

Back