• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Local shop gave me a good price on it so I grabbed it. Been eying a Coach Gun and Now Have it..

Zhongzhou machine works, China on the barrel..

Re: New double

You are building quite the firearms collection lately! Did you get to shoot this one yet? My brother has a Stoeger side by side and its a blast to shoot.

Re: New double

No, haven't shot it yet. Going this coming Sunday with a couple other guys, one works at the gun store...

Ya, my collection has gotten out of control but the time was right and scrap (Copper wire) abundance from jobs has been at a premium of late so funds have been very good. I am about done besides a couple pistols and my ever loving quest of the M1A...

Re: Kel-Tec's new KSG bullpup shotty

I look forward to hearing more details about this new bullpup from Kel-Tec :twisted:

Wow! This is pretty cool!!!

dirksterg30 said:
Slap an Aimpoint T1 on that and you'd have one hell of a 14+1 bringer of pain.

You ain't kiddin. That is one powerhouse in a small package!!!!

Saiga 12GA

I finally found one and grabbed it. I'm now pretty much done buying guns unless I weed out and trade some.

I ordered a Poly adjustable choke for it which will screw on. In CT the conversion will be illegal seeing it has the detachable Mag and threaded barrel. I picked up the 12 round mag with it.

Re: Saiga 12GA

Another fine firearm you got there! Congratulations on your new Saiga 12 gauge. :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, I kinda dont believe you either! haha!

Nice gun though, one that has always intrigued me!

Thanks guys.

I really am done, Have fulfilled all my old and new desires and a bit beyond. I may trade off but that's about it.

I shot my friends Saiga 12 and it was a blast. I originaly bought a 25 round drum but it didn't even fit into the gun, pro mag, go figure. I grabbed the 12 rounder which is a bit, should we say, BIG!!!!!! :lol:

Gonna be a fun one..

Nope, still dont believe you. You may need an intervention. So every time you see another firearm youre about to lay down some money on, you will have to send a firearm to me. After 2 or 3 you will probably be cured.

Rossignol said:
Nope, still dont believe you. You may need an intervention. So every time you see another firearm youre about to lay down some money on, you will have to send a firearm to me. After 2 or 3 you will probably be cured.

LOL!!!

your sooo right... :| :cry:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Well, if you're serious it'll give me some time to catch up! :D

I don't have too many. a couple dozen but I've cut it down to some fine specimens. The only ones that are questionable are the SKS's, some consider them junk but they are one of my favorite shooters.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I've been blessed lately with high prices for scrap copper.. ;)

dirksterg30 said:
I like the Saiga, Dave. Are you planning on doing any mods to it (pistol grip etc.)?

Can't convert it here in CT. The removable Mag and threaded barrel put it on the brink of the assault ban. The Pistol grip puts it over the limit and it becomes illegal. I'll get used to it how it is and it does feel comfy. I had the 25 round barrel i bought with it but it would not lock into the receiver. The 12 round banana is a bit much but 12 round isn't so bad either..

Back