• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Just ordered my new mossberg tactical .22. Does anyone have suggestions for red dot scopes that match good with magnifiers? Pictures and advice welcome!

Just placed my order and hopefully I'll have it within a week! Got the 37234 model, I'll be back with pictures when I can pick it up!

What about accessories? Do I need to worry about size, or can I just attach anything that you could normally attach to an AR? I obviously don't want to buy something and have it not fit.

anything that attaches to a picatinny rail will work...most ar "furniture" will work.

is the 37234 model the flat top or carry handle? hopefully it's the flat top as i had trouble getting the carry handle sighted. i was shooting low at about 30 yrd. to raise the point of aim, when adjusting the rear sights(front sight on the carry model is not adjustable), you raise it. i raised it enough that the front sight was blocked by the carry handle, and i was still shooting about 2" low at 30 yrds.

Yeah I read that about the carry handle model, that's the one I was going with because it was cheaper, but after reading some reviews I steered away from it. I got a flat top model with a red dot.

Good to hear about the rail, I thought I could use mostly anything, but I just wanted to make sure first!

as long as you don't have to send it back repeatedly and deal with the not so great Cs of mossberg, you'll be happy with it.

Hey all :)

I wanted to pick one of these up for awhile, but as with all firearms, I did a little research first. I found this forum, specifically this thread and it sealed the deal for me. I am now the proud owner of a 715T (flat top) and look forward to participating in the forum. I won't post photos since it's currently box stock, but trust me, accessories are already on the way lol.

Some really nice rifles being posted here!!

CliffD said:
Hey all :)

I wanted to pick one of these up for awhile, but as with all firearms, I did a little research first. I found this forum, specifically this thread and it sealed the deal for me. I am now the proud owner of a 715T (flat top) and look forward to participating in the forum. I won't post photos since it's currently box stock, but trust me, accessories are already on the way lol.

Some really nice rifles being posted here!!

nice congrats...this was my first gun that i bought myself...i have a mosin nagant that ive had since i was a baby...i love it...it's not powerful like all the other guns i've shot but its fun as hell and looks pretty sick. best part...it's cheap to shoot

Hey and thanks :)

Mosin Nagant? I love these old rifles, I currently have 7 of 'em and am always looking for something different. I have a couple of Arisakas and a Russian SKS too. But I'm not completely stuck in the past...I have the 715T of course, a new Pardner Protector Pump, an AR-15 and a Henry lever .22. I do have several older Mossbergs too (I love the "character" of these old guns!).

Post up your Mosin sometime.

I love my Mosins and my Pop has an old Arisaka '38 that my grandad brought back from overseas after WWII. Take a look at our Mosin thread and we'd love to see pics of yours...

Mosin Nagant

Here's my new 715T and a few goodies added on. Our cat Lucky was curious bout what i was doin so she in the pic too.

Attachments

• DSCF0077.JPG
    DSCF0077.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 1,150
Thanks, Mike. Santa was very good to me this year! Guess that means i was a good boy. LOL There are lots of good setups around on this site, check em out.

daswulf79 said:
A couple new pics. I painted the suppressor to match the handguards and stock.
2012-12-03115201.jpg

2012-12-03115037.jpg

That looks awesome, great painting skills! Can you tell me what suppressor part # that is and/or website you bought from? I want to add one to my rifle. Mine is the flat top which has a smaller exposed barrel length, do you think that same one would work? Thanks

Pablo said:
Hello there!

I have been lurking for a couple days or so and finally got a chance to snap some pics of my 715t. Have her sitting next to her big sister (Daniel Defense M4 5.56). Hope you guys like. I have about 750 rounds through mine so far.

O72N8.jpg

bNRnN.jpg

Z9sWz.jpg

2tMgF.jpg

pJZoe.jpg

that looks awesome, did you get that fake suppressor from http://www.tacticalinc.com ? If so, which one was it? Is the flash hider easy to remove and install that suppressor? Thanks in advance!

^ If you click on the 2nd photo down and zoom in, you can see the model number "SBR15" on the side of the unit...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
^ If you click on the 2nd photo down and zoom in, you can see the model number "SBR15" on the side of the unit...

So yes its IS tactical innovations, however I wonder if it will work with a threaded or non threaded barrel?

Here are the specs for the model in the pic from the TI website...

Our AR15/M16 SBR "SHORT BARREL RIFLE" FAKE SUPPRESSOR gives your 16" or 20" .750 AR15 threaded barrel the SBR with a suppressor look and feel without all the paperwork hassle and transfer tax expenses. Its as close to a real suppressor as you can get without paying the tax stamp!

This SBR "SHORT BARREL RIFLE" FAKE SUPPRESSOR will only fit on .223 AR15's that have a .750 diameter "heavy barrel" that is threaded 1/2-28 and has a minimum of FIVE INCHES of exposed barrel from the very end of the barrel to and any obstructions, such as the gas block or the front sight base etc. Since this "SBR" fake suppressor telescopes over the barrel for the Short Barrel Rifle appearance, the overall length of the rifle is only increased by approximately one half of an inch (assuming approx .625 of threads).

Our SBR "SHORT BARREL RIFLE" FAKE SUPPRESSOR is CNC precision machined from solid aircraft grade aluminim with a durable Mil-Spec hard black anodized finish. Its available in either the solid black "Operator" finish or professionally laser engraved identically to our real NFA registered suppressors.

Since its a fake suppressor, the sound is not reduced and bullet impact is not changed. Although, many customers do prefer the weight and balance improvement that the suppressor provides. Its perfect for use on any AR15 with a .750 heavy barrel that is threaded 1/2x28 in place of the traditional flash hider. Please refer to "Product Specifications" tab for complete specs to make sure this custom "SBR" appearance fake suppressor will fit your rifle.

Don't let the low price fool you... We are the source and manufacture 1000's of fake suppressors to supply other major manufacturers, distributors and resellers. You won't find a better fake suppressor at ANY price.

Looks like this one threads back over the end of the muzzle and shrouds the end of th barrel, giving the appearance of an SBR. As stated above, for this one to work you'd need a minimum of 5" clearance between your threads and the front sight base...

Back