• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Ryan1904 said:
Pablo said:
Hello there!

I have been lurking for a couple days or so and finally got a chance to snap some pics of my 715t. Have her sitting next to her big sister (Daniel Defense M4 5.56). Hope you guys like. I have about 750 rounds through mine so far.

O72N8.jpg

bNRnN.jpg

Z9sWz.jpg

2tMgF.jpg

pJZoe.jpg

that looks awesome, did you get that fake suppressor from http://www.tacticalinc.com ? If so, which one was it? Is the flash hider easy to remove and install that suppressor? Thanks in advance!

The removal was a pain because the FH is torqued on good. The shroud install is easy.

Im a new owner of a mossberg tactical .22 , i purchased one of those 10/22 nstar flash muzzle to give the barrel end a cooler look. do u recommend just putting it on and tighting the screw or should i aslo ad some lock tight to it to keep it on there firm?

ill post some pics i picked up a red dot and a flip forward grip too. i pick up mine up monday ;) thanks.

Check the flash hider barrel threading string....

I picked up a NcStar muzzle brake for my carry handle 715T. It fit very tight, I gently tapped it on with a rubber mallet after putting some WD40 inside it for a little lubrication. Fits tight enough that the lock nut isn't needed.

CAM00125.jpg
]
CAM00127.jpg

I got mine today with the /25clip , and im am really impressed, i also added a forward grip, red dot sight, and picked up recommended CCI LR ammo. I didnt put the muzzle on yet, cause it seemed tight and i would have to knock it on there a bit. But the overall build and feel of the rifle is great.

do yall recommend oiling gun or cleaning anything before the first pratice shooting with it? or is it a go right out of the box? i was told to use the better ammo (CCI), cause cheaper will just jam up after a few shots. any other things i should know or do before giving this thing its first go?

any sites for great accessories for this gun? maybe addtional magaiznes?

thanks.. Mat . let me know what u think :shock:

Sweet!I just picked up one myself and set it up just like yours.I would take it down and clean the grease out before shooting.It will let you get to know the workings of the gun plus assure the gun operates as it should first time out.I'm really enjoying mine.

They have one in my Walmart and it is looking Damn Good :) They need to get some Flat-top models in to REALLY tempt me lol

Itsricmo said:
They have one in my Walmart and it is looking Damn Good :) They need to get some Flat-top models in to REALLY tempt me lol
Yeah,Walmart is like that,they put stuff out to tempt folks. :..... :D

The only thing I want to do to mine still is shorten the barrel covers. They are just too long for my liking. After shooting mine and then my buddy's AR 22 with the forward pistol grip, I really like shooting mine better w/o the front grip.

Here is my new toy with the new paint job on her, Sorry about the bad picture, It was getting dark and was really cloudy

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 866
Mine so far, just got it yesterday and stripped it down AMD cleaned it all up. I will do this again tonight even if I don't shoot it today, I just feel that it should be done a few times to really get to know it's inner workings... But a red dot tube and a 3x magnifier will go on next month, the month after a red laser on top, and the next month a taclight. Other than that, I'm not sure, I think if will pretty much be done, oh yeah, and a popup BUIS.

IT WON'T LET ME ADD AN IMAGE, SO I'LL HOST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE LATER, AND GET IT UP.

esyva6ap.jpg
My kid was home on leave for the holidays so went out to try the cheap red dot I put on mine.
He liked it but liked his issued M-4 better ;-)
Mike

My first Mossberg. Love it.

IMG_20121019_190932_zps0b3f8076.jpg

IMG_20121019_190923_zps066852c4.jpg

IMG_20121019_190943_zps7c5bf57d.jpg

IMG_20121019_191009_zpsdb493696.jpg

IMG_20121019_190955_zps604138d7.jpg

IMG_20121019_190906_zpsbfa04217.jpg

IMG_20121019_191020_zpsbcc3f868.jpg

IMG_20121019_190856_zps657526cb.jpg

I still have to mount my 1000 lum 6 mode tac light,has olive fore grip,sling,AIM 4x32 compact rangefinder scope,adjustable Bi Pod.Also have a black muzzle break..Might add a laser,not sure yet and thinking of doing some painting on her.
So there she is for now. Thanks for looking.

Accessories:

Bushnell Trophy 1x28 Red/Green Dot Rifle Scope with 4-Reticles
GDT Tactical Military Foldable Foregrip/Adjustable Bipod Combo

Attachments

• Mossberg  715T.jpg
    Mossberg 715T.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 774
Back