• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shuff's Mini G.... Garand Face Lift

do me a favor and pull up next to the biggest poser out there and cut loose with that thing, but have your woman film him

Hahahahahaha

I snorted. Wife will be home dealing with my 1 yr old tyrant princess.

I'll see what I can do

oh....i cant wait to play with this one....

and some low light if you can....someday at least put it on the list because it should be a good show.
I never get bothered as a shooter by my own muzzle flash , I notice it but its not anything that hinders me ......never shot in the dark indoors though
......then there is the part about others seeing you, that's a day warrior for sure

do me a favor and pull up next to the biggest poser out there and cut loose with that thing, but have your woman film him

Or have your woman do the same while you film. Poser rage FTW. LMAO

and some low light if you can....someday at least put it on the list because it should be a good show.
I never get bothered as a shooter by my own muzzle flash , I notice it but its not anything that hinders me ......never shot in the dark indoors though
......then there is the part about others seeing you, that's a day warrior for sure

Wont be able to do low light around here. The only way is during a class and no facility will allow low light rifle, just handgun.

Next year I'm gonna run this puppy in some 8 hour courses for S&G. Movement drills, close contact, shooting from cover/concealment. Those boys on the line are gonna effing hate me.

I know that it may be a little off subject, but I believe that any gun that you list as your primary, or one of your primary go to weapons, should be used in the daylight and dark.

Last thing you need to do while getting shot at is finger fumbling around trying to figure out where and how everything is.

If you can't physically shoot it after dark, buy up a bunch of dummy rounds for your clips and blindfold yourself and cycle through several reloads all the while reloading and pulling the trigger and everything as you normally would.

Myself, I would never want to fire a 308 indoors.

Ever.

The concussion alone would probably give you mild seizures and cause your ears to bleed.

I know that it may be a little off subject, but I believe that any gun that you list as your primary, or one of your primary go to weapons, should be used in the daylight and dark.

Last thing you need to do while getting shot at is finger fumbling around trying to figure out where and how everything is.

If you can't physically shoot it after dark, buy up a bunch of dummy rounds for your clips and blindfold yourself and cycle through several reloads all the while reloading and pulling the trigger and everything as you normally would.

Myself, I would never want to fire a 308 indoors.

Ever.

The concussion alone would probably give you mild seizures and cause your ears to bleed.

My primary is my G19 followed by my 590A1. I've run my handguns through several courses including night time shooting and since I shoot competitions I'm very familiar with them.

If I picked up the Mini G.... the world has officially gone mad. And I'd probably drop it once I got my hands on an AR-15.

If I had to use it in the SHTF situation I'm curious as to how it would perform. Which is why I'm running it hard next year. It could be awesome... it could not be. Either way I'm shooting stuff and having fun doing so.

Last edited:
Waiting on line. I definitely found said posers. Like big time. 90% sure they will sit on the 50 yard line. Doubt they will have the skills to play on the 100-200 yard line.

Last edited:
Got back. Trying to cut some video. Irons didn't work out. Rear sight was bottomed out and was still shooting 8-10" too high.

Emailed Tim at shuffs parkerizing and he said it's an easy fix and to mail the rear sight back to him to be cut down.

No going home defeated so I zeroed in my red dot at 100 yards.

Then in a sitting position on the ground I tossed 12 shots at the target with a decent grouping.

Went to the 200 yard line and made the 10" steel plate ring about 7-10 times (2-3 dings per clip). Again in a sitting shooting position.

No cheek soreness and the gun handled very well. Shuster plug took about 5-7 rounds to dial in.

Total rounds = 100.

Will have to resight again when I get the modified aperture back.

Video and pics tonight

Back