• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

SIG SAUER

Re: Got Sig?

Don't have one yet, but I love my Pop's P226.

Wait'n on Uncle Sam to give me my money back and I'm gonna pick up a P220 Elite Stainless. It really is a beautiful pistol.

My wife's P238, complete with red/gray grips from Larry Davidson:

P238withGrips2cc.jpg

P238withgrips.jpg

Haha nice!

My wife shares the same tastes. She's got a Pink framed Walther P22 and I'm on the hunt for a Pink P380 or LCP for her now.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Haha nice!

My wife shares the same tastes. She's got a Pink framed Walther P22 and I'm on the hunt for a Pink P380 or LCP for her now.

How does the P22 run? My wife might be interested in one, but I've heard mixed reviews of the P22.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Don't have one yet, but I love my Pop's P226.

Wait'n on Uncle Sam to give me my money back and I'm gonna pick up a P220 Elite Stainless. It really is a beautiful pistol.

That sure is a fine-looking pistol. I wouldn't mind getting a P226 Elite at some point. Some people can't stand the beavertail on SIGs; I kind of like it. Only thing I would change is go to the DAK trigger. I'm not a fan of DA/SA pistols.

dirksterg30 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
How does the P22 run? My wife might be interested in one, but I've heard mixed reviews of the P22.

Have two P22s that are a blast to shoot and are flawless after break-in.

I'm willing to bet that 99% of the issues you read with the P22 can be directly attributed to improper or no cleaning out of the box prior to the first rounds being fired or to cheap/substandard ammo. My wife's was picky with ammo at first, but is runnin smoothe now. Mine's been flawless from the start. I use the Rem. Golden Bullet .22 value packs from Bass Pro or WalMart and have had zero issues other than your typical 1 in 100-150 or so duds. Also use Rem. and Aguila subsonic with my suppressor.

All my pistols are in the Sig Sauer family.

J.P. Sauer and Sohn .44 magnum Western Marshal imported by Hawes Firearms from 60's-70's
5355630709_c1d669f411_z.jpg

5355631119_a32623be5e_z.jpg

A Sig Sauer P250 2-sum in 9mm

Sig250002.jpg

I have a second Fire Control Unit on the way soon, Sig doesn't sell them seperately, But I found a group buy on another forum.

Just a week ago, I bought my old SP2340 .40 back from a friend who had a fire and need some extra cash, I origonally bought it in 1999.
I recorded this last night...
Me shooting at Doug's using my cell phone on the high rate setting.
I know it would turn out much better if I wasn't trying to do two things at once :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77197343@N00/5528884595

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77197343@N00/5529474704

Next time I will bring a stand.
Not too shabby for an almost 3 year old cell phone :cool:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very Nice!

I love that Western Marshal...
Thanks, I bought it from my dad, It took quite a bit of asking, But he finally broke down and sold it to me for what he bought it for from his boss back in 1979-80.
It kicks like a mule, I am reloading for much lighter loads, Magnums should use 17gr of powder, I am loading for .44 special which is at 5gr. So that should be easier on the wrist.

DaveinCT said:
Sig556, does that count?? :mrgreen:

I would L O V E me one of those...
My biggest complaint I had when handling them was the rattling of the magazines and some of the furniture, But they are certainly sweet rigs :cool:

Two tone work on my P250

I was bored at work today with my Full Size P250 sitting next to me at my work bench, I thought I wonder if I should two tone it or not?!?
Tough question for sure, It may not be for everyone, But I did it!

Before

5580103065_96cea55dd7_z.jpg

Some polished parts...

5580103071_e5c7a25e9d_z.jpg

Put together.

5580103073_2b536346d6_z.jpg

mas...

5580103075_fe11fd0362_z.jpg

uno mas...

5580103077_581532ac17_z.jpg

You ask yourself, How on Earth did he do that! Simple I polished all the metal parts and satin finished the slide, Man was that a pain, The Nitron finish is tough to get off, Which is good for staying on, But not for my purposes.
Maybe when I get bored with this I will gold plate it :D
So far I'm quite pleased, Family thinks it looks good.
What say you?

Re: Two tone work on my P250

Iforgot to mention I also shortened the front of the grip so its not flush with the slide any longer.

5580807664_bb802a6fd6_z.jpg

Took me all of 2 min.

Looks pretty good. I am definitely a fan of the all black but that is just me. Every weapon I own is in all black lol.

DHonovich said:
Looks pretty good. I am definitely a fan of the all black but that is just me. Every weapon I own is in all black lol.
Agreed, It wasn't an easy decision, I hoped I would like it once it was finished, So far so good, I forgot to polish the magazine release button, Maybe next week :roll:

oli700 said:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks great, nice work!

And thank you sir :D

Dude, I thits sweet! Though I'm in Dan's camp, I like em all balck! ;) Seriously nice work Brian!!!

Back