• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sightmark mini or burris fastfire for pursuader

Wazzguy

Copper BB
I'm looking to be ordering a reflex soon and iv never had one for a shotgun. I here good things about both. They are both in my price range. Haven't heard much about the fastfire 3, is it worth the extra $50. Any info will be appreciated thanks

I think the decission could depend on the use you have on mind to do.
If you plan to use it for hunting in rainny days,the Burris comes with a very well designed See-through protective cap.Very useful under hard rain.The Burris have a low battery warning indicator and the access to change the battery has been improved in order to reduce changing time.
You can find the Burris with 3MOA and 8 MOA dot.I think a 3MOA dot is more versatile.Sightmark has also 3 MOA dot.
Those are the main differences between both.I thought that Burris could go 100$ over the Sightmark.
Recently,a friend has bought this red dot to install in a FN BAR 30.06 for Hunting.
http://www.ebay.es/itm/230913452557?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Back