• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

sks spike bayonet

Given how round I am these days, I don't think I'd want to press my luck using it to vault over buildings in a single bound. Heck, I'd be luck to be able to make it over a garbage can or even garden sprinkler or toy left out in the yard at this point.

Given how round I am these days, I don't think I'd want to press my luck using it to vault over buildings in a single bound. Heck, I'd be luck to be able to make it over a garbage can or even garden sprinkler or toy left out in the yard at this point.
Same here I'm not 22 anymore but I know enough to know my limits and use them wisely and to my advantage. The older I get the more ruthless I become.

I love the homemade knife. That's really unique. When you first mentioned it, I was expected the handle was just grinded down, and an edge put on the long part. But, that twisted metal is not anything that crossed my mind.

Back