• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sling set up

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I like this set up a lot, although I like the sling plate I didn’t feel the stock bolt that came with the knoxx had enough threads to really tighten the stock down to my liking so I went with the Mesa Tactical receiver sling loop. This thing is cool, swivels and is beefy. I didn’t like the little sticker they give you to protect the finish on the receiver so I took a razor and cut a wafer thin slice from a vacuum line and that made the perfect rubber washer. I recommend this for someone looking for a side mount
IMG_0042.jpg

back side, came with plasic washer for this side
IMG_0047.jpg

The GG&G Sling Thing. This piece is very solid. The loop is rubber coated so it is quiet. I like it a lot however I think it is a tad over priced but I bet it never fails
IMG_0039.jpg

Specter universal 2 point quick adjusting sling.1" to 11/2". Love this sling very comfy and very well made. Unlike the sling thing I feel this sling is value packed, very nice.
IMG_0044.jpg

Nice write up oli, I appreciate you takin the time to put that up!

I really like that mesa tactical receiver sling mount. Thanks for posting up a review!

Back