• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Smuggler gets Ticket and Rides

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
The following is a press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office:

On 07-14- 17 Deputies responded to the California Redwood Coast-Humboldt County Airport in Mckinleyville for a report of an airline passenger attempting to board a commercial flight with a large amount of marijuana. Once on scene deputies contacted Michael Mogensen (36 years old) of Arcata. Prior to deputies' arrival TSA had located 12 one pound bags of processed marijuana in Mogensens checked baggage.

The marijuana was seized as evidence and Mogenson was issued a citation for transportation and possession of marijuana. Mogenson was then allowed to board the flight.

This investigation will be forwarded to the DEA and the FBI for possible prosecution

So for smuggling drugs now you get a ticket, and they let you go without bail (!) but if you just happen to possess an AR-15, you can get a $10,000 fine and three years in jail.

You don't have to commit a crime and you don't have to even shoot it.

Yes see cannibus is natural made by god to enlighten us and black rifles are the evil spawn of satan prone to random acts of violence duh dont you watch the news ?

That's just all too dystopian for me!

I'd rather relax in my patio and contemplate my electric boat and the size of my ammunition collection.

That's just all too dystopian for me!

I'd rather relax in my patio and contemplate my electric boat and the size of my ammunition collection.

Lol i love your sense of sense. If i still drank id say id love to have a beer sometime it will have to be coffee.

I don't drink or smoke as a rule, but I'll sometimes have one on special occasions.

Just don't ask me to dance on Sundays.

Back