• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Solar Panel price check on aisle 3

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Anyone know of a 300 watt (or two 150 watt or three 100 watt) solar panels for less than $330 total price?

I'd like to pick a few of the more powerful and efficient panels up and found two 145's for $328, but am pinching pennies and am trying to get the most amount of power for the least amount of cost.

If any of you have a better alternative where price/power is concerned, I'm all ears.

OR, I could save my pennies a little longer and try to buy two 250 watt panels for $220 each. That would be about a hundred more than I was willing to spend initially, but would take the power from about 280 watts to 500 watts for another c note.

The latter sounds like the best plan, even if it does take a bit longer to buy them, at least I'd be getting more for the buck.

Some of the dealers in San Diego sell factory 2nds nothing wrong with their output just cosmetically blemished. If you can find other people in your area and buy a whole crate and pick them up yourself that would save quite a bit. Also go to http://www.homepower.com this is a bi-monthly magazine maybe find some there or Mother Earth News in the classified section. I am sure you know the shipping is going to be high. Good luck

Back