• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Sov Citizens always make me smile <vid>

Why are these guys always middle aged? They obviously are scripted but didn't they ever look farther and determine those that travelled the road before them went to jail?

My favorite part was when the firemen showed up and the one waved his entry tool to the officer like "lookie what I have". The George Carlin clip was the best.

My dad's advice when I was 16...keep your license close and have it ready and put both hands up on the wheel until I'm asked for the license. Oh yeah, he told me my car could not out run a radio so pull over and take my lumps.

Side window replacement = $400
Tow bill = $200
Fire Dept call out = $150
Obstructing $300
Court Costs - $225

Seat Belt = $25

My favorite part was when the firemen showed up and the one waved his entry tool to the officer like "lookie what I have".

The ol' HALLIGAN TOOL can be a thing of beauty.

That FF had a grin like... "Please-Please-Please...... let it be my turn!"

Cop with a folding knife with a window punch tip.... "DAMN I still don't know it this thing works."

You missed your calling nitesite. If you had put in your resume, you could've probably been more famous than Howard Cossel.

@nitesite have you ever had to deal professionally with a sovereign citizen? If not, how about your best tale of someone that made something simple a lot worse?

I've never understood non-compliance situations like this. If I was a cop, my first thought would be "he is hiding something/has warrants on him". Same goes with those that claim police brutality because 4 police are required to take down a thug who will not comply. If the boys have their hands on you, they WILL be cuffing you so why be a dickhead? The local PD depts. around here are decent folk. They have given several warnings to my kids and I. We are polite, and comply, answer their questions, then are on our way with a verbal warning.

I do not think our cops would have been as nice to this dork, standing with their ass in traffic.
Now the fireman was a nice touch. ;) Titanium demolition tool?
Personally I would have asked him only twice, then asked him if he'd ever been in jail before?
A third refusal, on camera, is more than enough. Lock'erup.

I think most folks never give a thought as to what LEOers go through. Every contact with Joe public has a chance of turning ugly. It is high stress at the least, and life threatening way too often. I don't have the patience to deal with these dickheads that always want to take law enforcement to task.

@nitesite have you ever had to deal professionally with a sovereign citizen? ?

Ha!! Yes I have ... though only twice as far as the real hard-core version.

Both times I early on tripped them up by asking if they were using the Articles of Confederation as their authority and fortunately both said "Yes".

Then I quickly explained that the Articles were never ratified by the original 13 states, and when the Constitution was properly ratified in 1788 the Articles were nullified by 1789. "So Sir, your points are not valid and we are not longer going to discuss this nonsense."

I hope to one day get into an arrest situation with a Moorish American. Those people crack me up!

Ha!! Yes I have ... though only twice as far as the real hard-core version.

Both times I early on tripped them up by asking if they were using the Articles of Confederation as their authority and fortunately both said "Yes".

Then I quickly explained that the Articles were never ratified by the original 13 states, and when the Constitution was properly ratified in 1788 the Articles were nullified by 1789. "So Sir, your points are not valid and we are not longer going to discuss this nonsense."

I hope to one day get into an arrest situation with a Moorish American. Those people crack me up!

Nitesite, I think their speech impediment prevents them from saying what they really mean...Boorish, not Moorish.

This sounds like an aggravated variation of muslim demands of how they expect to be treated, and that they have rights that no one else has. They believe they are in total control and that they are here so we must move over for them. I look forward to the day when I can tell one of them to kiss my ass.

Last edited:
The driver side traveler needs to choose his friends more carefully. The passenger side traveler is one of those dickheads I spoke of in another post.

Back