• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Supreme Court = Supreme Failure

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
The Supreme Court waffled on the NY case as predicted by @Water Monkey. We were told not to worry. We have many more cases coming up to potentially be heard. Today they voted whether to hear 9 different gun related cases where state laws ignored Heller and McDonald. They voted to not hear and rule on a single one. There is no conservative majority. Somebody crossed over and joined the side that believes in an ever changing, open to interpretation Constitution. I'm betting on Roberts. So for now and the near future gun rights will be ignored. I guess the only hope is that Ginsburg has to go and Trump gets one more. That and he keeps packing the lower courts.

Americans have all been getting 60+ years of free live TV lessons on how to lie to each other, or maybe how to be actors. Same thing...

I’m not surprised that Trump has to fire half of the people he chooses to work for him. They turn out to be fake.

Will Gorsuch and Cavanagh turn out to be Fake?

Hearts can change in either direction depending on daily life experiences.

Someone on the court needs to have the kind of life experience that will remind them why Americans do not act like Europeans. Why the satisfaction of honor is more important that the satisfaction of popularity and fame.

Americans have all been getting 60+ years of free live TV lessons on how to lie to each other, or maybe how to be actors. Same thing...

I’m not surprised that Trump has to fire half of the people he chooses to work for him. They turn out to be fake.

Will Gorsuch and Cavanagh turn out to be Fake?

Hearts can change in either direction depending on daily life experiences.

Someone on the court needs to have the kind of life experience that will remind them why Americans do not act like Europeans. Why the satisfaction of honor is more important that the satisfaction of popularity and fame.

kavanaugh isn’t very strong on the 2A. He sided with Roberts twice now. Gorsuch has been solid.

(Why can't my iPhone spell Kavanaugh?)

Roberts needs to have the come-to-Jesus moment.
The kind prisoners get . . .
Judges can get it too.
I think Kavanaugh is wilting under pressure.

Back