• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Survival shotgun use class?

Is there any classes out there that teach how to use the shotgun in survival if SHTF. In 1968-1975 I learned to like the shotgun for close in work even with less rounds loaded. If not for a shotgun I wouldn't be here today. But I do like a rifle with 20-100 rounds for over 75 yards or more.

MAGPUL put out a really well produced gunfighting video library.

You should check it out.

If you used the shotgun in a serious manner, you probably are already well aware of it's advantages and disadvantages. But, here is the video series that nitesite mentioned.

I paid for my dvd copy. But now it's on youtube.

Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch in Oregon. But there has to be something closer ?? Personally I bought a bunch of Snap caps and have practiced single shot loading and malfunction clearing. Perfect training ?? But after hours of it I feel better on those two important procedures.

Boy, when I bought my MAGPUL library set of gunfighting DVDs it was EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

Now it just sits on a shelf because hardly anything has a DVD player in it.

Glad to see it is on YouTube now.

@warren5421 that MAGPUL training is pretty valuable if you put in the work. without paying $1000 for three days of on-site training.

If you used the shotgun in a serious manner, you probably are already well aware of it's advantages and disadvantages. But, here is the video series that nitesite mentioned.

I paid for my dvd copy. But now it's on youtube.

Thanks.. now i have downloaded it in case it disappears from the tube :D

Back