• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

tactical stock mossy oak

jtrax

Copper BB
my 535 I have now is in mossy oak and has the regular stock but i'm looking to get the tactical stock for it but cant find one any where so does any one have one they would sell or know where i can get one.

You can expand your options by including model 500/590/835 stocks in your search. Any of them will fit...

I have a Knoxx Gen 2 for sale. PM me and I can give you details. Just took it off my 535.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

You need to determine which forend you have now on the gun.....

forend chart.jpg

If you don't have a pinned type, remove the forend and measure the action tube as in the pic.
When ordering another forend you would get the one that matches your action tube on your gun.

Well... I guess I should've looked up how to remove the standard forend because I broke mine. FML
ve5e3y2e.jpg

But, it measure at 6 3/4".

We all screw up from time to time if I have any doubts I ask here or youtube it! Good luck and let us know how you make out!

gorilla glue , the white stuff, will work to glue it back together for the time being.

Back